Jay-Z and Mary J. Heart of the City Tour

Yo, for the Hollywood show I put in quantity 1 ticket and best available seat....and it gave me an $85 seat. Reselling is about to be in full effect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, for the Hollywood show I put in quantity 1 ticket and best available seat....and it gave me an $85 seat. Reselling is about to be in full effect
grin.gif
Good luck with that...this show isn't sold out andsingle tickets are never in high demand...

^ I didn't buy an $85 seat. I was checking to see how the sales are going so far. I bought 4 of the $350 seats and 4 of the $85 seats already, and I'mgonna keep two of those seats for myself. The other 6 will be sold...

i got 6th row at the show in oakland and im SELLING two 11th row tickets as well. in the middle too
wink.gif

got 6 tix for the show in OAK town...

pair for 13
pair for lower 101

pair for main floor D for me and my beezy....

holla at me if u want a pair...

you thnik they going to perfomr can't knock the hustle remix, only version i have is on the b_sides unreleased tape

i got my front row tickets to the oakland show...i requested "Feelin' It"...especially since its on 4/20...im tryna pass hov a joint whilehe's on stage

^ Tickets are crazy expensive for MSG. $450 for floor seats, $200 for anything else decent. I want to go but I'm tapped out after the Kanye tickets.

internet pre-sale code for the msg show is HEHEART. they went on pre-sale at 10am though so only thing left is the 300s. you might be better off camping infront of the computer for the general sale.

Purchase Summary
[table][tr][th="col"]Event/Item[/th] [th="col"]Qty[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Sec[/th] [th="col"]Row[/th] [th="col"]Seats[/th] [th="col"]Description[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
Wed, May 7, 2008 07:30 PM
[/th] [th=""] [table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Nokia Ticket Rush[/td] [td]120[/td] [td]B[/td] [td]3 - 4[/td] [/tr][/table][/th] [th=""]
Price Level 2
PROMENADE 100 LEVEL SEATING
[/th] [/tr][/table]

Purchase Summary
[table][tr][th="col"]Event/Item[/th] [th="col"]Qty[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Sec[/th] [th="col"]Row[/th] [th="col"]Seats[/th] [th="col"]Description[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
Wed, May 7, 2008 07:30 PM
[/th] [th=""] [table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Citi Cardmember Presale[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]1 - 2[/td] [/tr][/table][/th] [th=""]
Price Level 2
LOGE LEVEL SEATING
[/th] [/tr][/table]

Damn, if I already didn't have a load of tickets to resell between Jay and Kanye in Philly and NYC, I'd snatch these up and flip them. I justdon't want to get in over my head at this point.

2rpttmp.jpg

Yo, Im goin for my first concert at the Oracle Arena in Oakland...
Anyone been there before?
....Maybe you can help me with this sitting....?

I got a pair main floor D, row 1
I got a pair courtside, section 13 Row a5. (ppl keep calling it the golden circle?)

What is the better seat? Wat's up with Section 13?

Thanx

Scooped 2 tickets for the 2nd MSG show in May...definitely further than I would have liked, but at least I got them for retail...My first HOV performance...andwhat looks to be like his last show of the tour...cant wait...

^^Congrats, hopefully it goes off smoothly. I like the arena itself, hate going to concerts there but haven't since well the Hot Boys loll.

Back
Top Bottom