Jay-Z & Budweiser Present: Made In America Music Festival in Philadelphia, PA Sept 1-2

For $115 this is an easy cop, and it's not even the whole lineup yet.... Never been to Philly, so I need some good grub options too!
mbl5c9.jpg

Originally Posted by just nikes

Seeing nas, common, meth & red, dipset, and everyone else > this (even though I really need to see Jay-z)

to each his own. in my opinion it's not even close, Hov x Pearl Jam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RTB.

Glad Pearl Jam is gonna get some exposure to a younger "hip" crowd. They are absolutely INCREDIBLE live.

Talked to my girl about this today. I really wanna see D'Angelo live. Might be going.

i just bought my tickets 153 for early bird 2 im amped up for this to see jigga man live is worth the price for me personally

Got a ticket, even though I'm not interested in most of the line up so far. Although I hear Pearl Jam live is pretty good.

But honestly Jay alone makes it worth it to me, hoping they add some acts I wanna see.

yo anyone know some cheap but nice places to stay in PA never been i need a smash room for the honeys i bring back from the Fest?

SneakerJunkie, I would look to stay in Center City. Look into the hotels near Market East. There's also a few near the Art Museum/Fairmount Park (where the festival is being held) on Benjamin Franklin Parkway.

Mini-NT Summit in Philly??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

got my ticket
pimp.gif

when is the next phase of artists gonna be announced?
nerd.gif

It's still a ways away I guess, but yeah, I feel like they should have been announced by now. I feel like tickets aren't selling as well as they planned, last time I checked the early bird 2's were still available. Who knows though.

still waiting for the 2nd phase, but Philly's mayor just announced Jill Scott to the festival. That's it. haha

Anyone going to this? I bought a ticket back in June and none of my friends ended up getting one, considering making the trip and going by myself... but IDK...

I'm going with a few friends.  Really looking forward to it.  But like Crag said, I don't think tickets are selling as hot as they hoped.  The $135 earlybird tickets are still available, and you can get tickets for even cheaper on Stubhub.  Regardless, I think it's going to be an awesome weekend.

honestly that line up isn't that bad for an inaugural festival that wasn't announced until may. saturday should be :smokin.

anyone know if they'll be streaming this on youtube or something?

It's streaming on Youtube and Pandora.

Chris Cornell just cancelled.  Rumor is Beyonce may replace him.

I've already talked to a few people coming in.  If anyone needs help getting around the city or wants to meet up before/during/after the festival, @4wrestling or 610-703-9706.

I'm 99% certain that there is no readmission once you enter, so plan accordingly.  I'm planning to get to the show around 3pm both days.

Not that anyone necessarily cares, but I'm planning my days something like this....

Saturday

MMG

Janelle Monae

Passion Pit

Miike Snow

Skrillex

Jay

Sunday

Rita

Run DMC

Odd Future

Drake

Pearl Jam

Jay Electronica is performing on Saturday following Janelle Monae

I'm taking photos of the festival all weekend for a few publications. If you see a dude with a backwards Katz's Deli hat, that'll be me haha.

Back
Top Bottom