* JAY-Z - D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) [Official Video]

I want him to perform this on Fallon JUST so I can hear ?love treat them drums disrespectfully, irreverently, or outrageously......

or in other words, desecrate them mutha +$@@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what would make you think otherwise?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*adds that to verbal arsenal*

Sure hope the rest of these rappers out here enjoyed the run cause on 9/11/09 things are going back the way they are suppose to be.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Joint was boring and will go in the watch once and forget pile with Blue Magic...
word, jay-z videos have been notoriously under whelming for a years now......

my favorite jay-z video was hey papi....and it was because you can tell they was having a ton of fun and it was genuine.

Word. Every video from that timeframe ('99- '02) those cats were having a ball.

And why does Jay want to be a middle aged white guy so bad for? At the end of the day dude is alienating his core audience. Remember the video for "Show Me What You Got"? Dude's coming out of retirement, you'd think he'd do something for his fans but he goes and shoots a video in Monaco. I've been there, I know how expensive that video had to be but cats in the hood don't get all that. And when GQ magazine is stating that it identifies with your music, depending on your angle, something's not right.
^ i agree and the song sucks anyway

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

did yall notice the scene when he blew up the jewelry.. There was a big "A" piece.. same as juelz santana chain
lol i seen that jumpoff and i think i seen a skull too. jay firing shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

juelz spoke on this on his twitter last night

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

did yall notice the scene when he blew up the jewelry.. There was a big "A" piece.. same as juelz santana chain
lol i seen that jumpoff and i think i seen a skull too. jay firing shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

juelz spoke on this on his twitter last night

What did he say?

Dope video but dont know why he made DOA into a video if it wasnt even suppose to be a commercial thing. Personally I Think the song is trash and he shouldhave used the beat to something more worthy.

I wasn't feeling this song much, but the video has changed my opinion. It makes more sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom