* JAY-Z - D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) [Official Video]

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Joint was boring and will go in the watch once and forget pile with Blue Magic...
word, jay-z videos have been notoriously under whelming for a years now......

my favorite jay-z video was hey papi....and it was because you can tell they was having a ton of fun and it was genuine.

Word. Every video from that timeframe ('99- '02) those cats were having a ball.

And why does Jay want to be a middle aged white guy so bad for? At the end of the day dude is alienating his core audience. Remember the video for "ShowMe What You Got"? Dude's coming out of retirement, you'd think he'd do something for his fans but he goes and shoots a video in Monaco.I've been there, I know how expensive that video had to be but cats in the hood don't get all that. And when GQ magazine is stating that it identifieswith your music, depending on your angle, something's not right.

You can tell Jay-Z is infactuated with the whole american gangster persona...but good video none of the less

+@+! LeBron...Harvey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Joint was boring and will go in the watch once and forget pile with Blue Magic...

my favorite jay-z video was hey papi....and it was because you can tell they was having a ton of fun and it was genuine.

And why does Jay want to be a middle aged white guy so bad for? At the end of the day dude is alienating his core audience. Remember the video for "Show Me What You Got"? Dude's coming out of retirement, you'd think he'd do something for his fans but he goes and shoots a video in Monaco. I've been there, I know how expensive that video had to be but cats in the hood don't get all that. And when GQ magazine is stating that it identifies with your music, depending on your angle, something's not right.
damn, i just listen to the song, and peep the visual that came wit it. F!!! the hood. (i understand your point tho.)

Jay makes more money at one concert then dukes make off of releasing an album. Sales are great but not that important. enjoy the art of the GREATEST.

And why does Jay want to be a middle aged white guy so bad for? At the end of the day dude is alienating his core audience. Remember the video for "Show Me What You Got"? Dude's coming out of retirement, you'd think he'd do something for his fans but he goes and shoots a video in Monaco. I've been there, I know how expensive that video had to be but cats in the hood don't get all that. And when GQ magazine is stating that it identifies with your music, depending on your angle, something's not right.
I don't be in the project hallway
Talkin' bout how I be in the project all day
That sounds stupid to me,

did yall notice the scene when he blew up the jewelry.. There was a big "A" piece.. same as juelz santana chain

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

did yall notice the scene when he blew up the jewelry.. There was a big "A" piece.. same as juelz santana chain
lol i seen that jumpoff and i think i seen a skull too. jay firing shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude shut the !%+@ up already. We know you don't like Jay-Z. You be in almost every damn Jay post spewing the same nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom