* JAY-Z - D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) [Official Video]

Originally Posted by vcof2005

LOL @ Lebron still not playing D in the video.

35jy2jt.jpg

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

did yall notice the scene when he blew up the jewelry.. There was a big "A" piece.. same as juelz santana chain
lol i seen that jumpoff and i think i seen a skull too. jay firing shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

juelz spoke on this on his twitter last night

Thought I was the only one that caught that, but I thought I was Reaching, like y Juelz?? Y he movin and twicthin like that? To get the message across thiscoulda been way better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Joint was boring and will go in the watch once and forget pile with Blue Magic...
word, jay-z videos have been notoriously under whelming for a years now......

my favorite jay-z video was hey papi....and it was because you can tell they was having a ton of fun and it was genuine.

That's how I feel about the "Big Pimpin" video.

Liked the video, but its hard for me to be unbiased since it's Jay.

juelz is literally the wackest signed rapper. If Jay intentionally had that done to take a shot at juelz, Thats an L for Jay.

Great Vid....glad SOMEONE finally made a stand. Yall seem to forget the pull Jay has. He's one of the biggest trendsetters in the game. He had 1/2 yallcats rocking those ******ed fitted w. suits back in the day. When Jay speaks, people take notice.

"A" *BOOM*
laugh.gif

*I noticed Lebron had no teammates in the vid....

^^^ LMFAOO

about the video i liked it... If it was Ye %@!$*% we be claiming how groundbreaking it is and how original he is lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jthagreat

juelz is literally the wackest signed rapper.
kcfea1.gif

maybe you can name a couple, but not many. what the games been missing had 4 songs. THATS IT. WACK. and thats not me hating. S!!! was so wack.

Back
Top Bottom