Jay-Z is the most CONSISTENT rap artist ever.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]
I have a PhD in Hip Hop
[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since this is basically a Jay vs. other NY rappers thread I'll say it again.

Disregard Triple 6's last album and they have never came out with a dud. They might not have a classic according to people from other regions of thecountry but all there albums are fire and they have southern classics

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Originally Posted by mossman75

You can't be consistent with albums like these

JayZVol3LifeandTimesofSCarter.jpg

Jay-Z-+The+Blueprint+2+Cover.jpg

jay-z-kingdom-come-cover.jpg

Jay-Z%20-%20The%20Dynasty%20-%20Roc%20La%20Familia%202000.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif

All those albums are hot with the exception of kingdom come, you really should start listening and not just skim thru it, start of with the intro of Vol.3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I heard each of those albums from start to finish, out of all of them there is maybe like 3-4 good songs each album. Kingdom Come=3 good songs
3-4 Good songs? Come on brah.

3-4 bad songs you mean.

"A Dream"
"Hovi Baby"
"The Watcher 2"
"Poppin' Tags"
"Diamond Is Forever"
"U Don't Know (Remix)"
"Meet the Parents"
"Some How Some Way"
"Some People Hate"
"Blueprint²"
"A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier"
"Show You How"
"+!!++#$ & Sisters"

"Intro"
"Streets Is Talking"
"This Can't Be Life"
"You, Me, Him And Her"
"1-900-Hustler"
"Soon You'll Understand"
"Where Have You Been"

"Hova Song (Intro)"
"So Ghetto"
"Dope Man"
"It's Hot (Some Like It Hot)"
"There's Been a Murder"
"Come and Get Me"
"Hova Song (Outro)"

"Oh My God"
"Do U Wanna Ride"
"30 Something"
"I Made It"
"Hollywood"
"Minority Report"
"Beach Chair"

And I purposely left off the club hits and songs about women because I know your type don't rock with that type of music
tired.gif

Actually God Son was one of Nas' better albums. I felt that "I Am" and "Nastradamus" were two of his worst albums. But hey I think allof our favorite rappers have put out questionable albums

Originally Posted by jermz101

Actually God Son was one of Nas' better albums. I felt that "I Am" and "Nastradamus" were two of his worst albums. But hey I think all of our favorite rappers have put out questionable albums

God's Son and I Am were both great albums. Even Nastradamus isn't as bad as Jay's worst material.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

/thread

best album to come out in a very long time
What a disappointment...

Nas isn't in this argument...

illmatic
it was written
stillmatic

thats it.

"Hip-Hop" heads are so annoying sometimes...NAS can't be played everywhere you dummies!

Hes GREAT! I mean hes just an amazing talent...

but do you all have social lives? THeres like ... 3 Nas songs' i'd play at a party....if I thought to...consistency is more than depressing politicallyricism

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"Hip-Hop" heads are so annoying sometimes...NAS can't be played everywhere you dummies!

Hes GREAT! I mean hes just an amazing talent...

but do you all have social lives? THeres like ... 3 Nas songs' i'd play at a party....if I thought to...consistency is more than depressing political lyricism

QFT You have to be in a certain Mood to listen Nas but he is still great

No one is saying you should only have Nas in your music collection. If I want party tracks I'll go listen to an artist who makes party tracks. The fact isthroughout their careers Nas and plenty of others have consistently made better albums than Jay-Z. Pick anyone I listed and go album for album with themagainst Jay and you will see what I mean. The thread title is false.

If we were asking who the most diverse or versatile artist is that would be different, and Jay isn't winning that either. Bragging about how rich you areshould have gotten old after the first album.

I know I'm going to hurt a lot of feelings on NT but Jay is overrated. Plain and simple, and this is coming from a big Jay fan.

^ Yeah he is Overated After In My Lifetime Vol.1 Jay is nice but not as nice as people make him out to be. Jay is in my Top 5 but sometimes people have to layoff the riding

Jay is literally THE MOST overrated rapper of all-time.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How you gonna hurt peoples feelings with your opinion?
roll.gif

_ think he Henz0
indifferent.gif

Henz is so godly he has e-foot soldiers now? Thats neat. Anyway, its really not that hard to understand, Jay is NT's favorite rapper and whenever you saysomething negative about him, peoples feathers get ruffled.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How you gonna hurt peoples feelings with your opinion?
roll.gif

_ think he Henz0
indifferent.gif

Henz is so godly he has e-foot soldiers now? Thats neat. Anyway, its really not that hard to understand, Jay is NT's favorite rapper and whenever you say something negative about him, peoples feathers get ruffled.
Ain't nobody feathers ruffled.

Everyones entitled to their own opinion.

Jay's introspective records>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas's party records.

Originally Posted by M16

Jay is literally THE MOST overrated rapper of all-time.
i wouldn't necessarily go that far, but he certainly is far overhyped on NT.

how the hell is Jay-Z consistent with so many mediocre albums?
Vol 2 - not hot.
Vol 3 - not hot.
Blueprint 2 - not hot.
Kingdom Come - not hot.

oh, and those garbage albums he made with R.Kelly. those two abortions were a disgrace to Jay fans everywhere.

come on people...

Back
Top Bottom