[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

I will be in the G boro coliseum this weekend...We hardly get shows around here, they usually hit up Charlotte or Raleigh, so im excited..Not expecting ANYspecial guests so i will be excited to see ANYONE different lol...

I meant location wise.

Anyways I'll break down a report, I'll have my camera with me the tour stops here Tomorrow night.

Montreal show cancelled
laugh.gif

Says that Boston will take its place on April.3rd @ the TD Banknorth Garden.

Philly show was insane...

i felt like every song that Mary J. did was her last... not because I wanted her to end her set but rather all of her performances were type epic... Jay wasgreat, but that goes without saying.

besides seeing the two perform "Can't Knock The Hustle" as their first act, the best part of the show was when Memphis Bleek came on stage. Asthey were walking around on stage, the sample for "Takeover" starts to play, but it was slowed down. The track starts to speed up and I know Ithought that Takeover would be the song coming on next but it dropped into "U Don't Know" and the crowd went ape *#@*. It was the bestperformance ive ever seen.

I can die a happy man
laugh.gif

Did Bleek do any songs? Usually at these shows Jay rarely gives Bleek anytime to perform his *@@@, mind you he may not have the catologue I would like to seehim do "Is That Your Chick", "Do My", "Round Here", "Yes" or "Like That".

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

What are the chances that Weezy shows up in NO??
prob was a better chance of him showing up to the Miami show
laugh.gif

anyways my tix came in and the show is thur...better be worth it for 500
nerd.gif

Is " Change Clothes " anywhere in the set list???

I just got floor seats and passes for the suites for the Houston show at the Toyota Center...

Mannn...yall got me ALMOST worried...i got tickets to the last msg show in may...I think its his last show on the tour(could be wrong) Im really hopin theysave the best for last...

Toronto is tonight...and if you know me I will bring a proper report.

I know for a fact The Roots, M-Easy & Freeway have been in the city the past few days...........<>.

LETS GO!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Toronto is tonight...and if you know me I will bring a proper report.

I know for a fact The Roots, M-Easy & Freeway have been in the city the past few days...........<>.

LETS GO!

waiting on this
nerd.gif
need to get amped for tonight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom