[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

Forgot to ask, when Jay Threw his cap into that crowd, was that the area you were sitting in Q?

Naw that was the right side I was on the left side where he shouted out the dad for bringing his kid to the show towards the end.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Chicago & NYC will be the best stops for both shows just for the ties with Roc-A-Fella History.
It better be a damn good show... I'm on the verge of selling my ticket... 4th row center... He better put on a damn Good show
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Chicago & NYC will be the best stops for both shows just for the ties with Roc-A-Fella History.
It better be a damn good show... I'm on the verge of selling my ticket... 4th row center... He better put on a damn Good show
mad.gif

If you've never seen him you'll love it no matter what, just off of "U Don't Know" alone.

Really want to make it to the PHX show but doesn't look like it's happening, still got the Glow in the Dark tour in June to look forward to though.

I know Q's review got my hyped to check out the show, lol.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

mad.gif

If you've never seen him you'll love it no matter what, just off of "U Don't Know" alone.

Nah I've seen him twice, Rock The Mic, best show I've ever been to, and the Roc/Ruff tour... I'm amped off seeing Mary tho, that's what reallygot me to buy the tickets. I've never seen her live so I had to be in attendance. As odd as this sounds I'ma need him to say the "How'd YaKnooooooooooooooooooow" adlib when Mary goes in on Can't Knock The Hustle
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well then your fine, she pust her all in every song and god damn she's in shape the way she was wildin' during "No More Drama".......(My Pics& Videos coming from the Toronto Show soon)

I've only seen hovi on the 'jay and friends tour'..but mary came out for a good 15 minutes..she ripped it but I used that time to use therestroo..but tomorrow im going to the D.C. Show..wish I had good seats like yall dudes but ima try and take my cam in..if not,ill give yall some crappysidekick pics..lol..can't wait!!!

Just left the Boro show, NC, Both KILLED IT...Mary surprised me durin no more tears..she was feelin it... everybody stayed hype for HOV the whole time...

I don't know if it's my wack computer but the pics looked great on the Mac I originally uploaded them on, here on my broke @$%% they don't lookgreat...also 2 of the pics your probably like "WTH is going on", one pic I was getting one of the 2 elevated Big Screens in which Mary and Hov weretalking about each other which eventually lead into Jay's set. The other I was trying to get a shot of DJ Neil Armstrong spinning at the booth, ah well Itried.

I'm trying to post the video from the "99 Problems" performance but when I upload it to my Youtube account it says it's been uploaded but"failed" so it won't play
frown.gif
any help would be appreciated. (it's an AVI file about :47 secs long)

pics look good to me
pimp.gif

and about the youtube situation just try renaming the file and uploading it again.
I don't know why/how but thats worked for me in the past

pimp.gif
Boston show was good- Jay was ALOT more active than normal...i'veseen him at least 3-4 times and this was the most movement/emotion from him
laugh.gif

Son was dancing, traditional 2 steps etc...but then he brought out the WOP
laugh.gif
also alot of crowd interaction with the DJ set thing and the political F bush ready for change stuff-

Mary poured her heart out as usual
pimp.gif
...i don't know how she does thatnight in and night out...she look like the type that break down and cry singing happy birthday to a loved one
laugh.gif

the band was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
homeboy on the drums was crazy with it...esp during Show me what you got
eek.gif

no guests besides Bleek...i was twisted...almost got kicked out before HOV which wouldn't have been a good look
nerd.gif

overall joint was what i expected and I enjoyed it....I have a bunch of pix on the BB but haven't uploaded them yet...when i do if anything looks decenti'll put them up here

[Jay] Sweeeeet [Jay]
pimp.gif

To anybody that went to any of the shows, did Jay bring out any guest?

I already know Bleek is going to be there. I'm planning on going to the MSG show in May.

I hope he will bring someone out when he comes to NY. (NaS?)
nerd.gif

Btw, those pics look pretty good.

^Thanks, I'm actually a fool because when I look back @ the video I should have recorded more songs and taken more pics.

Roc Boy Jada - C'mon now? NYC AAAAAATTTTT MSG? Of course they'll both have a heavy lineup of guests. So far Miami was the only spot with some actualguests that came out.

Just came back from the Houston show... and I must say
eek.gif
(even though its my first concert), but still
eek.gif

-Pretty Much Just like how Diplomat Tdot explained the Toronto show
-They opened the show with a beautiful "Can't Knock The Hustle" performance
-Mary went and murked her part of the show, she took me back to my childhood with some songs
-While Mary did "Real Love" Jay came out and spit bigs verse
-I was also pissed when he went through "what we do"
-When "U Dont know" came on my brain almost exploded... seriously
-They did "Big Pimpin'" towards the end and Bun came out...
-Bun did "Pocket Full of Stones" for Pimp... That pretty much shut it down!
-I was kinda expectin B to come out but she didnt so I was
smh.gif

Overall I loved the show, Jay's the greatest,

I forgot to mention during his DJ set playing his own tracks he played "We Fly High" for a quick second and said "%!$+ Thatttttttt" ofcourse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom