JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Shawn did exactly what he should have done in this situation which is let the body guard he's paying handle her. His clinch needs work, but I give him the round 10 to 9.

A lot of you clowns in this thread would have lost your careers, bank account s, wife, and freedom trying to be that dude on the album cover. :lol:

This is his wife's sister, his family. They'll work it out.

Shawn did exactly what he should have done in this situation which is let the body guard he's paying handle her. His clinch needs work, but I give him the round 10 to 9.

A lot of you clowns in this thread would have lost your careers, bank account s, wife, and freedom trying to be that dude on the album cover. :lol:

this

So this is what happened...they were casually talking and jay announced that he was recording new music...solange snapped at that point and began screaming..."u don't remember mchg?...u don't remember?...you're finished...stop...just STOP"....Jay said he would continue to record new music whether it pleased her or not...it was at that point that she spit on him...Beyoncé let her sister go to town on him because b has actually been telling jay to stop recording since around 08-09...he won't listen..the on the run tour was actually jays idea...and he threatened to divorce Beyoncé if she didn't agree to do the tour...Jay continuing to record new music even tho he's washed has been tearing the family apart for years...it is only now that this sad truth is coming to the light.

View media item 776091

Last edited:
Nah, he should have just given her that look. The look that you give so people know you aren't to be messed with. She would have just backed down as soon as they made eye contact.

I agree, think this type of shenanigans would happen to Chris multasanti?

why dudes gotta ruin all the fun

he handled it just fine we all know that now let cats have some jokes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

JAY-Z TAKES YET ANOTHER L
HOW YOU GET WASHED BY YOUR SISTER IN LAW, MY G?

Nas Won
tumblr_m7cixoDWW71qc8jh0o3_500.gif

tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

:stoneface:
what was hov suppose to do fight back? im glad he didnt do anything solange out here looking crazy

Last edited:
Jay handled it well. Ain't no 'looks' girls be hitting dudes, that ish real. If he hit her I wouldn't have been mad, but luckily he didn't. I don't think it would have been that bad if he did hit her, she clearly attacked him. Idk, where is Chris Brown to make sense of this?

Thank god it wasn't Kanye but then again unlike jay kims family worships my boy yeezus

I'll say it again

Kim and Kanye relationship>>> that house of lies called the carter home.

Thank god it wasn't Kanye but then again unlike jay kims family worships my boy yeezus

I'll say it again

Kim and Kanye relationship>>> that house of lies called the carter home.

:pimp: kim wouldve stood up for ye tbh :pimp:

beyonce over here just chillin like its an everyday thing :smh:

Last edited:
this entire situation is Pure D'Comedy... Remind me of when Cain was whooping on Chauncey in menace.

Drake has so much ammo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom