JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

BRUH these memes have me in tears at work :rofl: :rofl: applaud Hov for not reacting and just eating those hits like Juan Manuel Marquez bc mannnnn if he would've reacted!?! :smh: :smh: Really wanna know what sparked that though. Really seemed like Bey and security weren't shocked so maybe shes prone to outbursts like that? Who knows....also did she spit on him too?

Last edited:
Wait wait wait..Is that beyonce standing there with her arms folded? What the bloodcleet???!!!! lmao

0.jpg

Bey's face though. :wow:

Looking like she ordered the fade. :lol:

She prolly did. I need mediatakeout to make up some bogus rumor so I can create a false scenario in my head. Or better yet Where's Ja???!!!!!!

Yo after seeing the full video dude definitlely did something major.

Beyonce is there asking him questions about what Solange is spewing at him and he's caught up and choking up like that Hot97 interview after Ether dropped :smh:

Also, I have to agree with everything that @ksteezy said.

That was Beyonce place to quell that **** and she looked like she planned the hit.

Best part of the video is when Jay slick taps the bodyguard to close the elevator door. LMAO

Solange got that hand speed :lol:

She ain't ******* around, they be saying rich girls can't fight.

But yo if I'm Jay, that security guard is fired, dude couldn't even hold her down man.

Idk if im buying this bipolar **** being the cause, he definitely did something, Beyonce ain't even attempt to help, she did some half hearted **** once but she's letting it happen

It's a double standard, People saying he ***** for not defending himself

If he would have, it would have been Chris Brown all over again plus the feminist movement bashing him
I'll say it again, the fact that you guys see no other alternative in defending yourself other than a Chris Brown approach is sad and says a lot about you more than it does anybody calling Jay soft or w/e.

If your first thoughts are to punch a chick when you want to defend yourself from a female you got a problem.
I wonder if the they pursue who let this video and try to take them to court, because they obviously had no idea that this would get out. somebody somewhere got paid. with that said social media can be a terrible thing in situations like this...
There's no expectation of privacy in a public elevator in a building you don't privately own. So no they can't sue anybody.

Security guy probably watched it live and sold it to TMZ. Can't hate for that. n

Solange got that hand speed :lol:

She ain't ******* around, they be saying rich girls can't fight.

But yo if I'm Jay, that security guard is fired, dude couldn't even hold her down man.

Idk if im buying this bipolar **** being the cause, he definitely did something, Beyonce ain't even attempt to help, she did some half hearted **** once but she's letting it happen

smh what about bey tho she just stood there word... if my girls sister is coming at me my girl BETTER do something about HER sister :smh:

Wait this is jay z and Beyoncé probably staged to sell tickets look this thread up jay at it again

The fall out from this **** is going to be hilarious.

Jay's first L since the Kingdom Come album.

After seeing the extended version...clearly she was taking up for her sister. Even Jay and Beyonce appear to have an animated discussion towards the end there.

Back
Top Bottom