JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Christmas/Thanksgiving going to be forever awkward.

Baby Blue going to asking her mom, "why daddy never get too close to Aunty Solange?"

BncwWueIgAAs6pi.png

Saw this and had to get off Twitter. :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 966607

View media item 966782

So this is what happened...they were casually talking and jay announced that he was recording new music...solange snapped at that point and began screaming..."u don't remember mchg?...u don't remember?...you're finished...stop...just STOP"....Jay said he would continue to record new music whether it pleased her or not...it was at that point that she spit on him...Beyoncé let her sister go to town on him because b has actually been telling jay to stop recording since around 08-09...he won't listen..the on the run tour was actually jays idea...and he threatened to divorce Beyoncé if she didn't agree to do the tour...Jay continuing to record new music even tho he's washed has been tearing the family apart for years...it is only now that this sad truth is coming to the light.

View media item 966783

Jay def looked at Beyonce like, "You really just going to let this **** happen right now?"

You ever wanted to know the difference between a grown man, a G and a yee!? Observe how they handle themselves in public and private (if possible via cameras) especially when mad...then look at how Jay handled himself in that elevator and how breezy handled himself in that lambo.

You ever wanted to know the difference between a grown man, a G and a yee!? Observe how they handle themselves in public and private (if possible via cameras) especially when mad...then look at how Jay handled himself in that elevator and how breezy handled himself in that lambo.

Oh.

I forgot you were there in both situations and know exactly what led to them and the circumstances surrounding them.

If Jay was such a "g" "grown man", why does his sister in law have a reason to beat his *** while his wife does nothing to stop it?

You guys say the darnedest things.

Last edited:

Jay got too much to lose by putting hands on her.

The memes are funny, but he handled the situation right.

Needless to say, Solange will be taking Bleek's place and serve food during Thanksgiving, X-Mas, and Illumanati sacrifices.

Last edited:
jay z got 20yrs of life and professional experience on Brown though,

not that I excuse Brown's behavior at all, but I dont see how this relates

Last edited:
:wow: Yo watch the vine again, at the end he was getting ready to say I choose you as if sasha fierce is a pokémon! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know these body guards got stories to tell :lol:

Cuz B is halfheartedly trying to stand in the way like just enough so he won't get a full hit cuz Solange aint trying to hit her but just enough space that Jay can still be scared of getting hit.

Then the way they went back and forth as the body guard stepped in again while trying to keep the elevator doors open :lol:

The way Bey was leaning back towards Jay as to protect him means Solange was going off on some wild ****.

So what we learned today is that Kim is more of a down *** ***** than Bey.

Two Ls to be taken here. One by Bey and one by security.
It's not up to me to say who's side Beyoncé should've taken but *****...pick A side. Your mans, your sisters.... somebody. To stand there like nothing was happening was a bad move on her part.

As for that guard, I understand Solange getting one hit in cause of how unexpected it might've been. But once it happened and you couldn't hold her back from all that rapid fire of hers...security gotta take that L.

Outside of that though...I'm in ****** tears from all the gifs, pics, Nas riders, Hov suckers. This **** is all gold man.

Last edited:
Nothing with yoking her *** up or snatching her by the neck. People get killed for spitting on people. It's the ultimate sign of disrespect.

I've heard people tell me for years that they'd seen Jay Z kissing on other chicks, maybe Solange caught him slippin somehow.

Back
Top Bottom