JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Jay actually kept his composure and seemed like he was trying to mediate things in a subdued manner.

RETWEETED BY MICHAEL BAE

Trayvon's Skittles  @mynameisFACE  · 6m

1f602.png
1f602.png
RT @QB_Hitman: Well Beyoncé probably don't make her child hunt for food RT @Drayaface: If I were Beyonce, I would have done something.”
CRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIN 

So what I'm hearing from someone close to the situation (i feel like Stephen A. Smith lol) is that Jay has been beating Bey for a minute now and goes on boning sprees with side chicks. Solo is already off her rocker, so something happened that triggered her blow up.

Bey and Jay have been in turmoil for a min now. Supposedly she had her ring tat removed, and even Jay makes references on MGHG about their problems.

Anyways, thought id share.....
bra that was on mediatakeout stop fakin lol...

Probably would have knocked sis on her *** if they weren't in a public place with cameras everywhere.

Sucks for them the videos was immediately upped to the net for everyone to see :x

Last edited:
I havent seen a L like this since Charles Hamilton got stole on by that chic for talking greasy.

Now what I'm thinking about is how much money was involved in this whole deal and are there any grounds for lawsuits?

The way I see it, whoever worked security that night and caught the footage thought this was worth losing their job and who knows how much TMZ paid for te footage, that person won't get sued, but the standard hotel probably will?....if so that individual working the cameras got the biggest W of his life assuming TMZ cut him a couple of Mil for the footage, which is not impossible...damb!

Back
Top Bottom