JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

A. his attacker is the mother of his child & is furious that hove entered the child into an illuminati ritual unbeknownst to her

B. jay put a hit out on mr. knowles senior for his shenanigans coming to light & "being bad for business" despite pleas against it by knowles family...it can now not be undone

C. hove made clever lesbian comments at dinner directed toward the knowles sisters & their dee-lo friends

D. all of the above

Ummm so why did this happen?

Solange: If you say Basquiat one more cot damn time, Ima roc a fella foreal!
Jay: Warhol?
Solange: Same ****!!!! Kaaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyyy HHaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyy.........

or something along those lines

Last edited:
Check out @DiGiornoPizza's Tweet:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange It's not DiGiorno, It's Delivery.

dTHG9i7.jpg

The Beyhive are ruthless.....these are fans who threw Beyonce cds at Keri Hilson at one time :lol:

guess hov not in illuminati anymore. they dont play that soft ****. dude was looking hella tender courtside tonight. Like, ***** just gets his face mushed daily. ****** just be thumping his forehead. I officially no longer believe any of his stories. Tell me again how you lost 92 bricks hova

This confirm what I always knew about solo she has mental issues. Eve since she got mad a reporter for mention jay before an interview started

It's crazy how people are blaming j saying he must have done something to her or hit Beyoncé smh

I don't like his camel self but nothing warrants such behavior this was personal. Solo is just cray cray

Yo my iPhone to to put an accent on the e in Beyoncé :lol:

Back
Top Bottom