JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Solange: If you say Basquiat one more cot damn time, Ima roc a fella foreal!
Jay: Warhol?
Solange: Same ****!!!! Kaaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyyy HHaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyy.........

or something along those lines

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
:stoneface: :stoneface:

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
:stoneface: :stoneface:

I know its no excuse, but I was/ am drunk. Its like the prequel to the DBZ gif. lol

Last edited:
No jokes would be made if jay was smushing solange instead
laugh.gif
now @shoefreakbaby  I know you know niketalk better than that 
roll.gif

Solange better get tested for MERS!!!!

Camels appear to be a link in the MERS chain
Camels may be one clue. In a paper published earlier this week, researchers said they had isolated the live MERS virus from two single-humped camels, known as dromedaries. And in February, scientists published a finding that nearly three-quarters of camels in Saudi Arabia tested positive for past MERS exposure.
MERS was also found in a bat in Saudi Arabia, the CDC says.
"The way humans become infected from an animal and/or environmental source is still under investigation," the WHO said last month.

-CNN.com
thhgY.gif

aksjdfhjashdfjahehasdjfhasjklasjfaklsjfs

That AirBakin post might be top 10 worst attempts at humor on NT.

Son missed ALL the way left. Hahaha.

hahaha there's been so many bad jokes in here. the sense of humor of some of these guys is toxic. Even the good jokes said by other, once these cornballs get a hold of them, they just molest the laughter right out of them and just leave them obscured and dirty.

LTTP

She put her hands on God b, **** that *****. Anyways, whats the deal behind her going nutso on Hova?

Remember when all the chicks were like "I want a relationship like Jay Z and Beyonce"

:lol: that won't change this will be forgotten in a couple days, jay and b didnt get into it hell they was front row at the game today, plus you know it's a wrap once that tour start

beyonce walks around sedated and zoned out like the puppies at the pet store

Last edited:
That AirBakin post might be top 10 worst attempts at humor on NT.

Son missed ALL the way left. Hahaha.

hahaha there's been so many bad jokes in here. the sense of humor of some of these guys is toxic. Even the good jokes said by other, once these cornballs get a hold of them, they just molest the laughter right out of them and just leave them obscured and dirty.

Cringing at some of these "jokes"

Last edited:
Remember when all the chicks were like "I want a relationship like Jay Z and Beyonce"

In no way do I want a jay and bey relationship almost. I vomited when the song me and girlfriend came out

I'm confused tho explain to me how solange viciously attacking jay z, jay stays calm bey stays calm but somehow all of this reflects on making jay and bey look bad.Its strange how the world works,everyone is deflecting from the true issue which is solange is crazy and the way all of them are so calm you can tell this is not the 1st 2nd 3rd time she has done this. Beyoncé looks so used to this she doesn't even flinch because she knows her sis won't hurt her.

:lol:

Everyone saying jay must have did something but could it be that solange has issues and forgot to take her Meds. And this is from a die hard jay hater. Ask antidope

Last edited:

In no way do I want a jay bey relationship almost vomited when me and girlfriend came out

Yo I read this line like 5 times thinking you were talking about you and your girlfriend coming out the closet.
I was ready to come at you for frontin like you enjoy D all these years.

Then I realized you were talking bout the song.
:frown:

Last edited:
guess hov not in illuminati anymore. they dont play that soft ****. dude was looking hella tender courtside tonight. Like, ***** just gets his face mushed daily. ****** just be thumping his forehead. I officially no longer believe any of his stories. Tell me again how you lost 92 bricks hova

Jay not from Brooklyn no more
He lost his citizenship
View media item 967907

you know j aint even get her with a elbow cause that sweet ***** he getting. beyonce just like yea take it, you dont wanna lose... how long till they divorce?

Back
Top Bottom