JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

if he hits her he's soft, if he doesn't he's soft
:lol: the world is crazy

he did the right thing by not putting the hands on her, personally I woulda shook her like my first etch n sketch

Last edited:
Remember when all the chicks were like "I want a relationship like Jay Z and Beyonce"

In no way do I want a jay bey relationship almost vomited when me and girlfriend came out

Yo I read this line like 5 times thinking you were talking about you and your girlfriend coming out the closet.
I was ready to come at you for frontin like you enjoy D all these years.

Then I realized you were talking bout the song.
:frown:

Took me a while to get it.

Solange greatest hits album coming soon...
did anyone make that joke yet?

Solange: If you say Basquiat one more cot damn time, Ima roc a fella foreal!
Jay: Warhol?
Solange: Same ****!!!! Kaaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyyy HHaaaaaa mmmmmaaaayyyy.........

or something along those lines
Please stop....This "joke" is cringe worthy 

Dudes can laugh and joke but if he would've hit her back dudes would be crying he's a coward, I'm not supporting him anymore etc etc etc. I would've punched solange deformed *** in her mouth no questions at all. Nobody over the age of 18 will run up on me and lay hands on me like that. She was swinging for dear life. Shout out to Chris brown, gotta put these hos in their place

They just gonna act like nothin happened.

Solange reminds me of whitney houston sister in the bodyguard

2iasz6p.png
Nah the one before that is WAY funnier "Not the little boy from Everybody Hates Chris". LMAO

baby blue is gonna want answers as to why daddy an auntie were fighting with mommy standing right there when she grows up

If it was nas tmz wouldn't have purchased the footage :lol:

Stop. If nas was gettin 3 pcd by kelis while some 'lister was n the elevator too it woulda absolutely been news. The fact its hip hops royal cpl send it to the next stratosphere. If it was J mushin a random.... Then wed jus create a gif use it for 5 years and be done with it.

They just gonna act like nothin happened.

Solange reminds me of whitney houston sister in the bodyguard

the fact that you can make that specific reference on the fly puts you under investigation, bruh.

we're gonna have to take a look into your history now, and follow the ayotrail until we reach a solid conclusion.

"Actor from belly assaulted by singer of milkshake"

don't try to throw us off with hilarious commentary, bruh.

no matter how good of a one that was, we're watching you.

Last edited:
"Olu Daras son attacked by transvestite in elevator after kids choice awards"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom