JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

She prolly wanted reeyonna roc nation deal.

Jay shoulda started rippin her clothes off

This the first hit of Solange's career? :nerd:
tumblr_mc06mqdvb61rfduvxo1_500.gif

that song is PRETTY turrible tho

Mannnn y'all overreacting. I though Solange was giving Jay the hands by how y'all talking.

I just saw the vid, and she did more than enough, there is nothing they can do to spin this ****. If they were illuminatti, that vid would have been deleted by now. :lol:

i love this stuff man. no hate toward Jay-Z but this is too funny.

so many people out there worship jay-z and beyonce relationship lmao solange won

You are right about people worshipping their relationship :smh:, so stupid. Not just because of this, but just the fact that celebs are looked at as gods to most.

As far as Solange winning, you could be right. Of all the rumors we have heard of Jay being hemmed up, nobody wanted to come forward with proof. We finally see "the God" literally hemmed up in a corner getting herbed by the person we least expect. What is Jay going to do to Solange, kill her career? :nerd:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

JAY-Z TAKES YET ANOTHER L
HOW YOU GET WASHED BY YOUR SISTER IN LAW, MY G?

Nas Won
tumblr_m7cixoDWW71qc8jh0o3_500.gif

tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

He took a L by not hitting her back?
He took a L by getting hit in the first place and for it being on camera.
Dudes claiming he took a l are dumb. Lol if she hit her back that would be a L
She let off 3 hits though. She's having boxing training? If his head was turned one is understandable after that a girl of her stature would simply be held down. Shorty barely 100lbs

Wow. So much for not jumping into conclusions. Dudes don't even know the back story.

Back
Top Bottom