JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

OMG WHAT IF BEYONCE ISNT REAL.

OR SHES LIKE A CLONE OF SOLANGE.
ILLUMINATI.
DAT SOLANGE BABY.

WAT IF SOLANge IS DOING DAT THING CHRISTIAN BALE DID IN THE PRESTIGE.

Last edited:
BncwWueIgAAs6pi.png
Son touching his face like do I look ok?

:rofl: I just seen this vid clearly now. Why this dude Jay aint just wrap her up once she stepped to him? Why he even let her get in his face like that and mouth off?

Beyonce looks like she had a master plan behind all of this that worked.

Hahaha

Jiggga man. It's ya boy!

The L stems from the fact he is soft she was able to do that to him with out second guessing. It's sort of like what people take you as/see you as. Fact is, she saw him a poom who can get Molly whopped in an elevator and won't do nothing. And so it is.

Mannnn y'all overreacting. I though Solange was giving Jay the hands by how y'all talking.

I'm saying.
Y'all swear they aren't normal people though.
They have problems just like us.
I'd like to know the backstory.

-He told her she cant sign and then spit that Fab line from TINC 2 at her. "I always do the gold thing I never do the bronze, cause when you can have Beyonce would you take Solange, huhhhh"

inb4 this thread turns into nonsense.

Either way ya goin doowwwwwn, tonight toniiiiiight :pimp: :pimp:

"Her first hit in years"

Lmao I can't

Somebody said on twitter jay z told her

"We've appreciated your baby-sitting services, Solange, but we're gonna go in another direction."

:rofl:

"Hov definitely made a double entendre to Solange that she caught like 40 minutes later. I'm sure of it."

"jay told solange she had to pay for her on the run tickets."

Lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the title is is misleading. I'm thinking she put mayweathers on Jay and left him leaking. All caps really wasn't necessary.

Hahaha

Jiggga man. It's ya boy!

The L stems from the fact he is soft she was able to do that to him with out second guessing. It's sort of like what people take you as/see you as. Fact is, she saw him a poom who can get Molly whopped in an elevator and won't do nothing. And so it is.

Man what? :lol:
This just sounds dumb.
You can be the toughest man in the world and that still won't stop an emotional female from acting crazy.

I-aint-never-been-smacked-a-*****-better-keep-his-hands-to-himself-or-get-clapped-for-whats-under-that-mans-belt

:smh:

Not a fan of Jay-Z the man but he won here. At no point does he even try to hit her. Good for him and he can thank his Body guard for stepping in.

If he doesn't retaliate, he's 'scared', if he retaliates, he's Chris Brown. Ls taken either way. Moral of the story:don't provoke crazy B's.
He would've been fine if he just wrapped her up.

No surprise when y'all lose in fights or make bad decisions given the limited options y'all give yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom