JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

I just saw the vid, and she did more than enough, there is nothing they can do to spin this ****. If they were illuminatti, that vid would have been deleted by now. :lol:
You are right about people worshipping their relationship :smh:, so stupid. Not just because of this, but just the fact that celebs are looked at as gods to most.

As far as Solange winning, you could be right. What is Jay going to do, stall her career? :nerd:

She ain't do nothing though. If anything, her next album gon reach Detox status for those who gonna be looking for it.

Yet you replied.

So I guess the shoe fit. :lol:

I guess you can't distinguish between "protecting yourself" and a full on fight?

**** atta here....
you made it seem like he'd be ***** made if he protected himself, kinfoe

Sorry if I took it wrong... But that's the way it came across.

And what's with the negativity?

Chill, my g...

:rolleyes

BncwWueIgAAs6pi.png
Beyonce like "Good, Good" 
laugh.gif

I hope they dont cancel any of their concert dates cause I just spent a grip for tickets for my wife's birthday.

Man what I would give to be a fly on that elevator wall to hear what was said :lol:

Jay had to have said something scummy as hell :lol:

She spat on him as well. Definitely worth a punch in the face. Don't let the money and prestige fool you, the Knowles' are trash.

Yet you replied.

So I guess the shoe fit. :lol:

I guess you can't distinguish between "protecting yourself" and a full on fight?

**** atta here....
you made it seem like he'd be ***** made if he protected himself, kinfoe

Sorry if I took it wrong... But that's the way it came across.

And what's with the negativity?

Chill, my g...

:rolleyes

Since you somehow COMPLETELY misinterpreted what I typed, let me help you....

I said a lot of ***** made dudes would have OD'd. Protecting yourself is not ODing. Wrapping her up is not ODing.

Washing her would qualify as ODing. But you apparently didn't gather all of that.

You actually seemed to be quick to come in and subtly suggest he would have been within his rights to fire back. Which in theory isn't wrong per say. But to me is a ***** move.

******* act off emotion. Solange seemed to be acting off emotion. Knowing damn well Jay would crush her.

So a ***** made dude acting off emotion might have taken a different course of action. Acting off emotion and not clear, rational thought.

A clear thinking man would know he doesn't need to shatter her orbital bone to get her to chill.

Aye Beyonce was like a damn robot in that in the vid. :wow:

Solange got some hits in for sure. :lol:

Beyonce is actually growing on me because of this :lol:. That smile is so mischievous like y'all don't even know what just went down. She smiling about several things there.

Back
Top Bottom