JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

I swear the best thing that happened for these Jay d-riders is Nas being mentioned in here and any other Jay thread. Gives them the chance to ignore the topic and deflect hard.

Got the details to Nas cs payments memorized or they bookmarking the site they quoting from :lol: Then all these creative way to try and diminish dude :lol: If they believed in what they said you wouldn't have to try so hard.

:lol: Highly doubt that. It's a damn security job. Video surveillance at that.

You just said it. It's a security job. Who's going to trust someone that's selling surveillance?
****** can't get a new job now? You just said he won't be able to be hired :lol: Like dude NEEDS another surveillance job.

You love bossie so much you blocked because I bashed him.........
It's okay to be gay , if you love him I can respect it.

But he still a terrible rapper and a murderer

Jay has that Roc Nation PR team going to work right now.

First she was bipolar. Now allegedly she was a belligerent drunk.

Jay didn't say or do anything wrong.
She was just drunk throwing Chun Li kicks for no reason.

Righhhhht :lol:

Nas had Beyonce first. Check out the "you owe me" video if you don't believe me

*unsubscribes to thread*

That ***** Kelis screwed Nas out of over 1/2 a mill and he still got love for her and treat her with respect. That should answer your question.

I mean way out in Cali ni**** know you cuz first thing they say about you is yous a sucka for love

Kelis said her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard and nas went and tattooed that bi*** on his arm

View media item 968714

View media item 968715

All of destinys child was in the video

Nas also had a good rap career in the 90's but we see how that's currently working out for him :lol:

6XiHv1n.gif

I dont understand why one's life is judged on whether they're still relevant or not. MJ doesnt play the game anymore but he's still considered the greatest/ still respected

Back
Top Bottom