JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

tumblr_ms24yqXLQx1qbfbt5o1_500.gif

I swear the best thing that happened for these Jay d-riders is Nas being mentioned in here and any other Jay thread. Gives them the chance to ignore the topic and deflect hard.

Got the details to Nas cs payments memorized or they bookmarking the site they quoting from :lol: Then all these creative way to try and diminish dude :lol: If they believed in what they said you wouldn't have to try so hard.

:lol: Highly doubt that. It's a damn security job. Video surveillance at that.

You just said it. It's a security job. Who's going to trust someone that's selling surveillance?
****** can't get a new job now? You just said he won't be able to be hired :lol: Like dude NEEDS another surveillance job.

:lol: :lol:

Nas had Beyonce first. Check out the "you owe me" video if you don't believe me

*unsubscribes to thread*

KafEYgA.gif

6uQoVGk.jpg

r1oGtUZ.png

Last edited:
This ish is all over the place with dumb debates. Nas won posts are just jokes from classic NT. Those who are getting seriously butt hurt don't get it :lol:

some hypebeasts might not know who jeffery dahlmer is - does that mean his murder-cannibal game wasn't on point? that he wasn't one of da best?

Nas was smashing prime Beyoncé :lol:

That settles it

16 years old is prime? She was also on case video happily ever after after as a teen :nerd:

What video was nas baby Mama in? The one where she fu**** hov? Never mind that was real life not a music video :lol:

"You know who, did you know what, to you know who, buts let's keep that between me and you.... For now"

Why is Nas even a subject in this matter????...yo the Nas capin is on a whole other level :rofl:

Why is Nas even a subject in this matter????...yo the Nas capin is on a whole other level :rofl:

Are you serious? As lame as FlyNY and the rest of Nas' task force is acting, Jay's squad is looking 3x weaker :lol:

These ___s literally have pages composed almost entirely of just their posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom