JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

jay-z fans can't argue a point w/o overt spiteful name calling

which is funny since part of jay-z's success included his slick indirect cleverness that fans think they can identify with

yo

nerd.gif

The hotel is investigating how the video got out. Hope the money TMZ paid was worth it, because the person who leaked it won't be able to find a job for a long time.
:lol: Highly doubt that. It's a damn security job. Video surveillance at that.

NAH **** OUTTA HERE MAN
Don't ever disrespect nas like that
Son was sweating and he was rocking the mic too hard so he couldn't wipe the sweat off his dome so he got his mans to wipe it off. That's just love.
Y'all sus boys is trying too hard man
Meanwhile, Jay-Z gettin his manhood took by solara in an elevator. Son is soft
love this post ahaa

These loose booty Jay-Z fan boys need to wake up and listen to lyrics

So we see dead birds flying through a broken sky :lol:
or see monkeys flip'em with the funky rhythm :rofl:

Nas is garbage what he tryna kick knowledge

Last edited:
The hotel is investigating how the video got out. Hope the money TMZ paid was worth it, because the person who leaked it won't be able to find a job for a long time.

mostly likely the person probably got 50k not knowing what they really had

if you know its something you could lose your job over and something that has this much media value I would have easily said 1.5 mil

and trust TMZ would have paid it with the quickness

I'm calling it right now...

FLY NY just be trolling y'all...

Dude loves NY and nas...

But I swear my troll status is up.

He's rustling folks jimmies left and right. Haha.

only came for the gifs 

not going past that but let me get this straight so jay is soft

for getting attacked by a women and not hitting her back

mean while when a chris brown thread pops up dudes always

say he is soft for hitting a women 

and where did Nas come from in this

i dont understand you ****** no more 
laugh.gif

:lol: Highly doubt that. It's a damn security job. Video surveillance at that.

You just said it. It's a security job. Who's going to trust someone that's selling surveillance?

Anyway, trash like I said earlier. Beyonce had the nerve to defend her instead of telling her to chill. Entitled brats.
Drunk Solange argued with Rachel Roy before Jay Z attack

By Maggie Coughlan, Emily Smith and Ian Mohr

May 13, 2014 | 9:22am
Modal Trigger
Drunk Solange argued with Rachel Roy before Jay Z attack
Solange Knowles (left), at the Met Gala on May 5, argued with Rachel Roy (right). Photo: AP / WIreImage

Before her shocking attack on Jay Z on May 5, Solange argued with designer Rachel Roy.

Beyoncé’s 27-year-old sister had become drunk and “belligerent,” sources told Page Six, adding that she was “like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.”

“Solange had too much to drink and was out of it by the time the performances started after the dinner at the Met Ball — she was dancing like a crazy person,” a source said.

Another source said the “Losing You” singer argued with Roy shortly after arriving at the Standard and Beyoncé, 32, came to her defense when another guest attempted to intervene.

When the female guest asked Solange, “‘What is your problem?’ Beyoncé defended her sister and told the guest, ‘You don’t get to speak to my sister that way.’”

Upon making their exit from the hotel’s venue, the Boom Boom Room, and entering an elevator, Solange “flipped out over something Jay had said, that she took the wrong way,” reports Us Weekly. “Not sure what it is was, but she greatly overreacted.”

In surveillance video footage from the elevator obtained by TMZ, Solange can be seen yelling at the rap mogul, 44, before violently kicking and swatting at him, while a stoic Beyoncé looks on.

Nas>>>>>> jay>>>>>> souja boy>>>>>remi ma>>>>> iggy azalea>>>>>>>dj from Barney >>>>>>> Shaquille oneal rap career >>>>>> Kobe rap career >>>>> my mail man >>>>>>>boosie

Don't disrespect boosie like that fam, as wack as he his he is way more relevant than nas right now

only came for the gifs 
not going past that but let me get this straight so jay is soft
for getting attacked by a women and not hitting her back
mean while when a chris brown thread pops up dudes always
say he is soft for hitting a women 
and where did Nas come from in this
i dont understand you ****** no more :lol:

It's crazy and dudes saying "what did jay do to piss her off" Had he defended himself like Chris did this thread would be 100 pages about how evil he is. You can tell solange is bipolar or sum because jay not only picked up her purse he handed to her nicely. They all look like family members dealing with someone with a mental breakdown and they all seem way too calm for this to be the first time.

Looks like beyonce is saying "you know how she gets just ignore her" smh
I wonder if the state will investigate this :lol: since it was an assault they have the right to question them about it.

Back
Top Bottom