JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

According to lipstick alley she never had a pic of beyonce in her insta and solange got into an argument with dame dash ex wife Roy something right before this happened

Dame wins

well according to yahoo 3 hours ago its true

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...om-instagram-after-jay-z-fight-171530850.html

Solange Knowles, Jay Z fight sparked after rapper made plans to attend Rihanna’s Met Gala after-party without Beyonce: source
Beyonce's younger singer turned sullen and said she wanted to leave the Standard Hotel fete after Jay Z told her to not let her friends drop his name to get into the after-party.
MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ
Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 2:41 PM

Jay-Z holds the side of his face as he leaves the elevator with Beyonce, a bodyguard and Solange Knowles following the altercation. Splash News Jay-Z holds the side of his face as he leaves the elevator with Beyonce, a bodyguard and Solange Knowles following the altercation.

Beyonce’s sister went berzerk on Jay Z after the rapper insisted on going to Rihanna’s Met Gala after-party, the Daily News has learned.

But the fight that led to the Standard Hotel elevator explosion was set in motion 15 minutes earlier when a group of Solange Knowles’ non-famous friends showed up uninvited at the star-studded soiree, a source told The News.

“Two of her friends, who were not dressed for the Met Ball, showed up at The Standard and caused a scene downstairs,” the source said.

"They wouldn't leave and kept name dropping Jay Z. They were pretending they were guests of his and not hers. Management went to Julius (Beyonce's bodyguard) and said there's a problem."
Rihanna at her Met Gala after-party at NYC’s Up & Down. JWNY/AKM-GSI

Rihanna at her Met Gala after-party at NYC’s Up & Down.
Enlarge
Jay Z and Beyonce hold hands on the red carpet at the Met Gala. Karwai Tang/FilmMagic Jay Z and Beyonce hold hands on the red carpet at the Met Gala. Enlarge

Our source said Jay Z soon got wind of it and snapped at Solange, saying “don't use my name.”

The 27-year-old singer turned sullen and said she wanted to leave the party.

On the way out, Jay Z said he'd be heading to Up & Down on W. 14th Street, where Rihanna was holding her own post-Met Ball bash, a second source said.
Jay Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED by Beyonce's Sister Solange - Watch More Celebrity Videos or Subscribe

Jay's camp had called ahead of time to say he would be coming alone and "didn't need extra security" because Beyonce wouldn't be attending, the source said.

Apparently, that didn't sit well with Solange.

"She seemed drunk and irritated," said a second source. "She said, ‘Why can't you go home?' and to Beyonce 'Why does your husband need to go to the club right now?'"
; exp; Rihanna and Jay Z, holding hands with Solange Knowles’ son Daniel Julez, take the stage to accept a Grammy for best rap collaboration for ‘Run This Town’ in 2010.
Previous Next

; exp;
Rihanna was white-hot on the Met Gala red carpet on May 5.
Jay Z , pictured with Rihanna in January, was one of the main figures who helped start the singer’s career.

Enlarge
MIKE BLAKE

An incensed Jay Z didn’t back down. “You're one to talk," he replied, the source said.

Jay’s response set Solange into a rage. Once inside the elevator, she started punching and kicking her brother-in-law — an attack that was caught on surveillance video and leaked to TMZ.com on Monday.

Ultimately, the rapper decided against going to Rihanna's party.

Reps for Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange did not return requests for comment.

os5ndh.gif

url

Camron the only rapper to get kicked out of leadership position from his crew by another rapper

50 cent- from now on Jimmy's the boss of dipset

50 did cam how apple did steve jobs but without owning the company :lol:

Last edited:

According to lipstick alley she never had a pic of beyonce in her insta and solange got into an argument with dame dash ex wife Roy something right before this happened

Dame wins
I knew I'd be able to stretch this thread another 10 pages when I mentioned Cam, but now you've stretched it another 10 pages bringing up Dame. :lol:

Why cats always get upset when threads go in an opposite direction?

Want To talk about the fight?

There's literally 50 pages for you to refer to. Haha

nas' bodyguard from dat braveheart joint would have handled biz better in da elevator than jay's doe

Last edited:
Dam jay stans all time high. How grown are some of you guys? I mean I can sense some trolling, but some y'all legit wish you were homies seed.

Better not be 25+...

Hmmm checks soundscan... Nope!

Dam bro, chill man you annoying as hell with your jay slurp fest, CHWM is certified platinum..

And what do you mean these albums released??? You must have been still into emo punk in those times... Fake rap listeners

Last edited:
These albums actually released? I wonder how many more people didn't even notice
laugh.gif
You really tryna front that DIPS didn't have one of the biggest movements in HIPHOP srsly??

Cam wasn't the biggest artist signed to ROC besides Jay??

Back
Top Bottom