JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Yes revisionist history. Seems you actually think Curtis made Jim Jones betray Camron :lol:

This aint about Cam doing no wrong. You just ignoring facts.

What were the facts B, and before you tell me get a shot of the pool in the back
Stop fronting like you don't know. I mean you either repeating the lie so much you believe it or you're actually ignorant to what happened. That **** is documented in the music forum go look it up. Why the hot summer never came, why Jim and Juelz backed off. **** even why Curtis turned around and tried to make amends with Cam and include him in his lame *** lets all be friends concert.

Same **** goes for all this Nas libel and slander :lol:

But hey man I know stans gotta stan.
Regardless of whether or not the security guard is just a security guard, does integrity not matter anymore? As someone who is staying at a hotel, am I not entitled to my privacy and confidentiality? If I was worried about my image as the Carter-Knowles' are, I'm suing the hotel and suing the guard who leaked the tape to negate any profit he would have made from TMZ. Some of you cats just don't get it. Same type to sell your mom's *** on the corner if it meant you could stack some paper.
No.

Integrity does not matter to no damn security guard. Pretty crazy you even asking about integrity once this tape was released and how it was released. Anybody selling salacious videos to TMZ don't got a damn thing to do with integrity.

Furthermore there is no privacy in a elevator. It's an elevator. You have privacy in your room. You should brush up on some law before you start talking that typical American sue everybody nonsense.

As for that last hyperbolic jab FOHWTBMFBS. How you comparing a vid of Solange wailing on Jay-Z to selling your own mother's possessions is beyond me. Yall dudes is some slippery slope *************. No principles.

So someone posted the story of what might have happened pre fight and its completely ignored
I read it, that was a simple version of the escalation. Lame nobody friends show up in casual attire name dropping Jay's name to get in, he puts a stop to it, says he's about to be out to RiRi's after party. Solange checks him on it.

That really don't explain Solange's outburst of violence unless everybody is rolling with her mental issues excuse too and even then that's a bit much and contradicts the her being a bit drunk and surly in that explanation. Fromt he jump ppl were running with the joke of who is Solange and Jay say something about her irrelevance to make her react.

Either way **** is still funny and shows the lack of respect she got for Jay.

I just hope you realize you're talking about Cam'ron. Cam'ron ,fam:smh:  

It's like me going hard for my silly, drunk uncle if I had one, who nobody pays any mind to.
Coming from you that aint saying much. **** you know about hip hop? :lol:

Last edited:
Stop fronting like you don't know. I mean you either repeating the lie so much you believe it or you're actually ignorant to what happened. That **** is documented in the music forum go look it up. Why the hot summer never came, why Jim and Juelz backed off. **** even why Curtis turned around and tried to make amends with Cam and include him in his lame *** lets all be friends concert.

No.

Integrity does not matter to no damn security guard. Pretty crazy you even asking about integrity once this tape was released and how it was released. Anybody selling salacious videos to TMZ don't got a damn thing to do with integrity.

Furthermore there is no privacy in a elevator. It's an elevator. You have privacy in your room. You should brush up on some law before you start talking that typical American sue everybody nonsense.

As for that last hyperbolic jab FOHWTBMFBS. How you comparing a vid of Solange wailing on Jay-Z to selling your own mother's possessions is beyond me. Yall dudes is some slippery slope *************. No principles.

It's a breach of privacy period. You're a ******* joke. **** outta here.

Enough to never mention Cam'Ron and lyricist in the same sentence.
Who the **** is talking about Cam'ron and lyricism? :lol:

You are all over the place. Get focused man. Seeming this thirsty to defend Jay at any cost isn't really that.

Last edited:
How can you be so bad at trolling tho?

And meat ride a 40yr old man all in one corny Internet persona?

No.

It's a breach of privacy period. You're a ******* joke. **** outta here.
There is no expectancy of privacy in an elevator. Look it up. It's like you don't know what you're talking about at all.

THAT'S WHY THERE'S A CAMERA IN THE DAMN ELEVATOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm a joke? You must be trolling cuz nobody is this stupid.

Last edited:
Trust me man, no one who listens to hip hop :rolleyes, can overlook Nas' Cam's or any "Jay > _____ " person's influence on Hip hop, culture.

Whatever though foreal its HOV. People didnt even ride this hard for HOV back when he up was against Nas.. Cam. I dunno how dude became so cool. yet so uncool.

Trust me man, no one who listens to hip hop :rolleyes, can overlook Nas' Cam's or any "Jay > _____ " person's influence on Hip hop, culture.

Whatever though foreal its HOV. People didnt even ride this hard for HOV back when he up was against Nas.. Cam. I dunno how dude became so cool. yet so uncool.

If people didn't ride this hard why did hov sell more records back then, don't confuse your local hood or the internet with real life

I try to avoid celebrity gossip but had anyone heard long before this that Solange is a *****? (Female dog). I think crazy gets thrown around too easily but I'd heard it about her, just didn't pay any attention because she hasn't been too relevant aside from a couple songs...she's just Beyonce's sister.

If she's drunk and flipping out on people that night, Jay calls her crazy and she goes off? Seen it happen before. Beyoncé is probably protective of her sister too if that's a legit issue she has. Doubt the truth will come out anytime soon but since it's been so talked about it was what I was thinking.

Can someone explain to me how does selling more records make someone better than the next artist???

If people didn't ride this hard why did hov sell more records back then, don't confuse your local hood or the internet with real life
Cuz everybody was buying records back then. That don't **** to do with riding hard. It almost seems ppl have stopped buying albums and dedicated more time to d-riding. That's how we got ppl like you.

Music forum, that you???....

Back to your regular scheduled program, sorta..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These Jay impersonators are the best thing about this outside this thread.

KILLA!

I get the boosters boostin'

I get computers putin'

Y'all get shot at, homie I do the shootin'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cuz everybody was buying records back then. That don't **** to do with riding hard. It almost seems ppl have stopped buying albums and dedicated more time to d-riding. That's how we got ppl like you.

Soooo everyone was buying records except dipset fans?

Back
Top Bottom