JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

They did, but they didn't even soundscan over 500k, these people just believe what the rappers tell them

:lol: Come Home w/ Me is plat. Diplomatic Immunity is gold.

To dude saying "they released?"

CHWM had Hey Ma and Oh Boy...pretty popular stuff, broham. :rofl:

Y'all keep on rockin in the free world, though.

Last edited:
Just checked Chwm soundscan platinum but no dipset project ever went platinum, ever, and... I really mean it :lol:

Last edited:
Just checked Chwm soundscan platinum but no dipset project ever went platinum, ever, and... I really mean it
laugh.gif
futuramafry.jpg

Dudes really trying to front on the Diplomats? Man, someone throw out the eagle signal to ninjahood.

This the same nas that declined the beer commercials in the early 2000's cause it was poison ? I guess when the grass is cut the snakes will show, these rappers change their mind when the irs comes knocking :lol:

Nope

He said yes to hennesy cause he was drinking it anyways

These albums actually released? I wonder how many more people didn't even notice :lol:

Joints came out +10 years ago..

Try again

Camron the only rapper to get kicked out of leadership position from his crew by another rapper

50 cent- from now on Jimmy's the boss of dipset

50 did cam how apple did steve jobs but without owning the company :lol:
Revisionist history. Jay's stans at their finest.

Cam CEO of diplomat records home of 0 platinum albums (when people bought albums)

CHWM and Dip Immunity both went plat though.

These albums actually released? I wonder how many more people didn't even notice :lol:
It went plat. A million ppl noticed.

Pretty clear you must've started listening to rap a year ago or something. Half your jabs sound like they exist in a echo chamber.

Cam CEO of diplomat records home of 0 platinum albums (when people bought albums)

CHWM and Dip Immunity both went plat though.
Aint no reasoning with ppl that like to ignore facts.

Last edited:
Revisionist history. Jay's stand at their finest.

Revisionist???

Tru life punching cam, 50 cent, cam thinking he was taking over the roc, betrayal of Jimmie all led to ****sets demise :lol: I remember it like it was yesterday, niketalk loves them some camron tho so he can do know wrong

Revisionist history. Jay's stand at their finest.

Revisionist???

Tru life punching cam, 50 cent, cam thinking he was taking over the roc, betrayal of Jimmie all led to ****sets demise :lol: I remember it like it was yesterday, niketalk loves them some camron tho so he can do know wrong
Yes revisionist history. Seems you actually think Curtis made Jim Jones betray Camron :lol:

This aint about Cam doing no wrong. You just ignoring facts.

Regardless of whether or not the security guard is just a security guard, does integrity not matter anymore? As someone who is staying at a hotel, am I not entitled to my privacy and confidentiality? If I was worried about my image as the Carter-Knowles' are, I'm suing the hotel and suing the guard who leaked the tape to negate any profit he would have made from TMZ. Some of you cats just don't get it. Same type to sell your mom's *** on the corner if it meant you could stack some paper.

Regardless of whether or not the security guard is just a security guard, does integrity not matter anymore? As someone who is staying at a hotel, am I not entitled to my privacy and confidentiality? If I was worried about my image as the Carter-Knowles' are, I'm suing the hotel and suing the guard who leaked the tape to negate any profit he would have made from TMZ. Some of you cats just don't get it. Same type to sell your mom's *** on the corner if it meant you could stack some paper.
Stop derailing the derail. Take that talk somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom