Not really, but nice try though.

Originally Posted by cguy610

But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Jay admitted he took the L

Half of ether is Nas whining about how people forgot him and other stupid BS. The other half is nanana booboo you're ugly jay-z, you do tae-bo and all this other nonsense. Why the dude above me mentioned dame, idk who cares if he dissed dame, did he run out of dumb things to call Jay-Z? Ether was a horrible diss record. The Stillmatic freestyle was much better.

Half of ether is Nas whining about how people forgot him and other stupid BS. The other half is nanana booboo you're ugly jay-z, you do tae-bo and all this other nonsense. Why the dude above me mentioned dame, idk who cares if he dissed dame, did he run out of dumb things to call Jay-Z? Ether was a horrible diss record. The Stillmatic freestyle was much better.

lmaooo everybody knows ether is better then then take over,, son ether him !!! thats why people use ether as a everyday word, people dont say " yo son u got super uglied or, u got taken over,, ,, people say yo son u got' "ether" cuz nas merked homie ,,

At the time when nas dropped ether and jay dropped super ugly n hot 97 did the whole vote which track was better to decide the king of new york, jayz had a bigger fan base , he was hiphops main commerical artist,, yet still lost , jayz went into the hot 97 thinking he was gonna win cuz he has and had all the djs at hot 97 paid off, but if people rememeber correctly fat joe went to hot 97 throughtout the day to see if there were adding  the votes correctly n nothing funny was going on for nas side, n jay sent somebody up from his side. jay took the L ,, and was stunned dude sounded like he wanted to cry,,

jayz better business man , great artist but the honest hiphop fans not the bitter jay fans know that nas won the battle and it wasnt even close

lmaooo everybody knows ether is better then then take over,, son ether him !!! thats why people use ether as a everyday word, people dont say " yo son u got super uglied or, u got taken over,, ,, people say yo son u got' "ether" cuz nas merked homie ,,

At the time when nas dropped ether and jay dropped super ugly n hot 97 did the whole vote which track was better to decide the king of new york, jayz had a bigger fan base , he was hiphops main commerical artist,, yet still lost , jayz went into the hot 97 thinking he was gonna win cuz he has and had all the djs at hot 97 paid off, but if people rememeber correctly fat joe went to hot 97 throughtout the day to see if there were adding  the votes correctly n nothing funny was going on for nas side, n jay sent somebody up from his side. jay took the L ,, and was stunned dude sounded like he wanted to cry,,

jayz better business man , great artist but the honest hiphop fans not the bitter jay fans know that nas won the battle and it wasnt even close

Originally Posted by Heshua

Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy

It was a diss to both Jay and Dame but obviously you're so biased that it really doesn't matter. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy

It was a diss to both Jay and Dame but obviously you're so biased that it really doesn't matter. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Come on man, Jay would not have chosen those words if he thought he had won. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Verdykt

And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You %!#, went from Jaz to hanging with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own %#@%
You a ****-riding +@#%**, you love the attention
Queens %*@**% run you %*@**%, ask Russell Simmons

.....because he went much deeper. He only mentions his lips in terms of Jay talking %#@%. He calls him ugly because he's calling out Jay for disrespecting women, as a result of him being rejected by them. Has Nas done the same. Sure. So let Jay weave the rhyme that calls him out on it.

Y'all ain't even peeping the science. You hear the words. You're not listening.

Hear what you want. Believe what you want.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.....
i bolded the words that are important.

Nas fans usually take whatever nas says and runs with it. they dont even know what hes talkin bout.
cause he talks about nothin.
then you get words and names wrong, get meanings wrong and a wack %** dis turns into a classic.
thats how Nas's fans somehow compute that he won.

"1 hot album every 10 year average"

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Verdykt

And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You %!#, went from Jaz to hanging with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own %#@%
You a ****-riding +@#%**, you love the attention
Queens %*@**% run you %*@**%, ask Russell Simmons

.....because he went much deeper. He only mentions his lips in terms of Jay talking %#@%. He calls him ugly because he's calling out Jay for disrespecting women, as a result of him being rejected by them. Has Nas done the same. Sure. So let Jay weave the rhyme that calls him out on it.

Y'all ain't even peeping the science. You hear the words. You're not listening.

Hear what you want. Believe what you want.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.....
i bolded the words that are important.

Nas fans usually take whatever nas says and runs with it. they dont even know what hes talkin bout.
cause he talks about nothin.
then you get words and names wrong, get meanings wrong and a wack %** dis turns into a classic.
thats how Nas's fans somehow compute that he won.

Which is why he starts off that verse in particular with "But I will not lose" right??  Here's the thing, with the song Blueprint 2 which are verses that you highlighted the great thing about this song is that Jay isn't talking to Nas, he was talking to hip hop fans in general.  So when he says "for even in defeat" he's saying that to the people out there (ie. Nas fans or others) that think he lost the battle.  Simple comprehension...........that's all.  So if you or anyone else thinks he's lost he's letting you know how and or why he won..........or at least flipping it that way.   

Which is why he starts off that verse in particular with "But I will not lose" right??  Here's the thing, with the song Blueprint 2 which are verses that you highlighted the great thing about this song is that Jay isn't talking to Nas, he was talking to hip hop fans in general.  So when he says "for even in defeat" he's saying that to the people out there (ie. Nas fans or others) that think he lost the battle.  Simple comprehension...........that's all.  So if you or anyone else thinks he's lost he's letting you know how and or why he won..........or at least flipping it that way.   

That's admission of defeat. How could you interpret those opening lines any other way? Don't matter who he talking to.

Plus he was crying on live radio when he was told he lost. So, he lost.
Originally Posted by likethematrix

You one of those Jay fans that never passed a math class?

Kick Ya Little Lies... I'll Kick My True Facts...

That's admission of defeat. How could you interpret those opening lines any other way? Don't matter who he talking to.

Plus he was crying on live radio when he was told he lost. So, he lost.
Originally Posted by likethematrix

You one of those Jay fans that never passed a math class?

Kick Ya Little Lies... I'll Kick My True Facts...

Back
Top Bottom