JAY-Z SAYS "TAKEOVER" ETHER'D NAS, "IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE"

*waits for ninjahood's reply* 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

even Jordan got spanked by da pistons...people lose sometimes.

Exactly. Looks like you just lost fam.
Dipset is NOT relevant outside of NY.

even Jordan got spanked by da pistons...people lose sometimes.

Exactly. Looks like you just lost fam.
Dipset is NOT relevant outside of NY.

bob4rmmarketing makes the most sense of of anyone here. The line he used from Jay's Brooklyn High freestyle nails his point: How can dudes here say Ether was a "KO" when Jay goes on to become the face of hip-hop afterwards?

One can argue which record is better for days - it's entirely subjective. But saying that Ether "KO'ed Jay" is false. Ask Ja Rule and Prodigy about what a REAL KO diss is about.

bob4rmmarketing makes the most sense of of anyone here. The line he used from Jay's Brooklyn High freestyle nails his point: How can dudes here say Ether was a "KO" when Jay goes on to become the face of hip-hop afterwards?

One can argue which record is better for days - it's entirely subjective. But saying that Ether "KO'ed Jay" is false. Ask Ja Rule and Prodigy about what a REAL KO diss is about.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Funny $#!+ is that Ninjahood keeps telling dudes to accept it, but he lives in a time capsule and still thinks Dipset will be on top again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess you didn't hear about that sold out concert this week huh?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Funny $#!+ is that Ninjahood keeps telling dudes to accept it, but he lives in a time capsule and still thinks Dipset will be on top again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess you didn't hear about that sold out concert this week huh?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I gotta be honest, I NEVER listen to ether anymore, almost never. I listen to Takeover all the time.

edit: Im not even saying takeover is a better diss record, because it's probabaly not, but as a song I just like Takeover way better, I mean the production is so much better on take over.

I gotta be honest, I NEVER listen to ether anymore, almost never. I listen to Takeover all the time.

edit: Im not even saying takeover is a better diss record, because it's probabaly not, but as a song I just like Takeover way better, I mean the production is so much better on take over.

Back
Top Bottom