krazy88s wrote:
This whole Jay won/Ether is nothing arguement =

�

�

yep
laugh.gif
 perfect execution

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Funny $#!+ is that Ninjahood keeps telling dudes to accept it, but he lives in a time capsule and still thinks Dipset will be on top again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess you didn't hear about that sold out concert this week huh?
wink.gif

Funny $#!+ is that Ninjahood keeps telling dudes to accept it, but he lives in a time capsule and still thinks Dipset will be on top again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
in new york
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
in new york
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ with radio ticket contests
+
viral videos with missinfo d riding heavy
cuz mis info is that much of a FORCE on da internet right?
roll.gif

pay respect where respect is due.

^ with radio ticket contests
+
viral videos with missinfo d riding heavy
cuz mis info is that much of a FORCE on da internet right?
roll.gif

pay respect where respect is due.

at this very moment Miss Info's blog has McDonald's advertising...
and she has radio time on Hot97 to talk about it.

and even without that, it's an NY concert with tickets given on radio contests...

and even without that, it's an NY concert with tickets given on radio contests...

laugh.gif

because its just a walk in da park to call hot 97 and just get some dipset tickets right?
grin.gif

miss info is just one of MANNNY blogs on da internet, let's face it NT, dipset is still rockin whether you like it or not...thunderchunks you already know u got a biased

against em....conspiracy theories on "why" they sell out concerts is pretty silly...you saw camron having da biggest reaction at summer jam. like it or not them dudes got

fans.

concert is gonna be crazy on friday
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

because its just a walk in da park to call hot 97 and just get some dipset tickets right?
grin.gif

miss info is just one of MANNNY blogs on da internet, let's face it NT, dipset is still rockin whether you like it or not...thunderchunks you already know u got a biased

against em....conspiracy theories on "why" they sell out concerts is pretty silly...you saw camron having da biggest reaction at summer jam. like it or not them dudes got

fans.

concert is gonna be crazy on friday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

�

�

SOOOOOOOOO on point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And they always seem to say some $!%! like "oh but he won the war". I guess he won the war because he has money/fame/radio play that Nas doesn't give a %$*# about. As far as I'm concerned that old %##!$*$ camel is making songs about how he's not wearing Timbs anymore while Nas is fresh off Distant Relatives.  In 10 years Nas will probably be living out his days in Africa while Jay's talking about 50 being the new 20 or making tracks with Willow Smith.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

�

�

SOOOOOOOOO on point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And they always seem to say some $!%! like "oh but he won the war". I guess he won the war because he has money/fame/radio play that Nas doesn't give a %$*# about. As far as I'm concerned that old %##!$*$ camel is making songs about how he's not wearing Timbs anymore while Nas is fresh off Distant Relatives.  In 10 years Nas will probably be living out his days in Africa while Jay's talking about 50 being the new 20 or making tracks with Willow Smith.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This dudes ninjahood stay living in the past.  I don't know how many times I gotta tell you champ but it's a wrap for Dipset, their run has been over.  Nobody cares about one measly concert that those clowns are having at the end of the week.  They had a spark when they started. 

In 10 years Nas will probably be living out his days in Africa filling for bankruptcy if he doesn't do so beforehand. 
Fixed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This dudes ninjahood stay living in the past.  I don't know how many times I gotta tell you champ but it's a wrap for Dipset, their run has been over.  Nobody cares about one measly concert that those clowns are having at the end of the week.  They had a spark when they started. 

In 10 years Nas will probably be living out his days in Africa filling for bankruptcy if he doesn't do so beforehand. 
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This dudes ninjahood stay living in the past.  I don't know how many times I gotta tell you champ but it's a wrap for Dipset, their run has been over.  Nobody cares about one measly concert that those clowns are having at the end of the week. 

speed-racer-lol-no.gif

sold out concert @ da hammerstein but no one cares? yeah.....try again champ
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

This dudes ninjahood stay living in the past.  I don't know how many times I gotta tell you champ but it's a wrap for Dipset, their run has been over.  Nobody cares about one measly concert that those clowns are having at the end of the week. 

speed-racer-lol-no.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

speed-racer-lol-no.gif

laugh.gif

Treadmill status champ.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

speed-racer-lol-no.gif

laugh.gif

Treadmill status champ.

Back
Top Bottom