JAY-Z TAKES A SHOT AT JOE BUDDEN?!!

Jayz new track "Reminder" (go to 3:03 mark to hear the Joe Budden Reference)

The question is, why he wait 2 years to throw a shot at Joey but does a full reply to an NBA that doesn't even rap?

No, the real question is why does this need its own thread when we have the BP3 post discussing this very song?

I can answer all yal questions but then yal got to go.......
Joe recently took a shot a jay at roc the bells

and u right this dont need its own thread

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No, the real question is why does this need its own thread when we have the BP3 post discussing this very song?
My bad, I didn't know that. If that's the case then please lock.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I can answer all yal questions but then yal got to go.......
Joe recently took a shot a jay at roc the bells

and u right this dont need its own thread
"Too many Blueprints not enough architects"

- Joe Budden

Hov dont want it with the Slaughterhouse right now. I say back the *#%# up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

da wack thing is Jay-z is gonna throw rocks and hide his hands like he always does
grin.gif
. even worse is da stan gonna act like he's "Hova" and doesn't have to address

rap peasants...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da wack thing is Jay-z is gonna throw rocks and hide his hands like he always does
grin.gif

rap peasants...

Exactly... Me from the Jay post

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I guess Jay got mad at "too many blueprints not enough architects?"

nothing will come of it, though ..

The problem is that when Joe responds he'll go back to that "deaf ear" that he seems to have after he throws his sublim every rip. So in that respects its actually pretty ho-$@% but atleast I'll get to hear some good bars outta Joseph about it
laugh.gif

grin.gif

rap peasants...
He does do that alot.

They're like "he was keepin it subliminal, why (insert rapper) had to mention Jay-Z name?!" At least with this one...He named names. Word to KGBespionage and $#&@.
laugh.gif

Found a post I made from 2 yrs back:

nah I was feeling like heads was speculating on this would-be 'beef' when we already know whats going to happen.

1. Jay says something on some random track [Kingdom Come- "Get ya swag back daddy, where your focus at?"]
2. Joe says something on some random track [So Serious- "Shouldn't be a question about your favorite rapper, and my label got me questioning my favorite rapper"]
3. Magazines, websites interview both-- Jay downplays the situation, Joe says his piece but nothing happens (no real beef)
4. Months pass, Joe says something on another random track [Talk to em]
5. Magazines interview Jay AGAIN- downplays the situation as usual
6. Hot 97 appearance, Jay takes some jabs at Joe
7. Case Closed OR repeat step 1- 6

grin.gif

rap peasants...

Typical Ol Man Jigga tactics. Senile %*!%!@$%@@*% respond to a diss years after the fact. The real shots were on MM3
laugh.gif

The lil shot he took on the SH album is nothing in comparison. I don't think he went in on ER

EDIT

Please tell me this is not gonna be on BP3 %*$ is this crap I just listened to?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

This shhh is terrible. I literally face palmed throughout the first two verses. Not even gonna mention the hook like this is not album material Sean. Then this"shot" at Joe what is he even saying? He want Joe to diss him in a button up? Like is he trying to say something about class or professionalism orattire?
laugh.gif

In my opinion, this is the best thing to happen to Joe since Tahiry...

...he now has a reason to spit @ Jay again, and we all know he's been itchin to do it.

^ he said on twitter that nothing's going to come of it ..
so expect a couple sublimes whenever some new music drops.

how was that a diss though... you guys are getting hype over nothing if you ask me.

if anything, it sounds like he was giving him props: "Tell them ordinary Joes to Budden up"

step their game up to Budden's.

anyone who says i'm reaching on that is reaching just as far if not further saying that that's a diss. y'all need to stop seeking out these fakebeefs and maybe they'll all go away for good.

^it aint that, he dont call himself that, or I doubt Jay would know anyway. Its just a play on the term "ordinary/average Joe", and it is a shot atBuddens. Stop acting like Jay dont live & die by subliminal shots (he dont respect them when rappers use it against him tho, smh).

Nothing more is gonna come of it, its just a one bar shot, it'll be forgotten about by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom