Jay-z wouldn't have had a career if Biggie and Pac didn't die - snoop

umm ja rule had JUST as much priority as jay-z in da def jam building, 50 cent took out a major selling artist in that office, it could've EASILY

happened to jay-z had Nas rode him like 50 rode ja rule
Your confusing commercial success with respect from the streets, and respect from the streets is something that Ja Rule didn't have for the most part, just the commercial success.  Jay Z at the time had both commercial success and respect from the streets.  Either way, your so called prediction about what would have happened to Jay had Nas "rode him like 50 rode Ja Rule" is still nothing more than false claim because we will NEVER know what would have happened because simply put, it never happened.  You can keep playing the guessing game and trying to rearrange history all you like however.  
son was in SERIOUS damage control for damn near a year, and this is without Nas saying another word about it...

imagine if they hot 97 would've let him perform ether on summer jam, hanging jay-z's likeness and going da whole 9 yards...
This is why I have said before, if you tell a ***** to stop dreaming, you might as well kill him, and with that being said it's quite clear to see that ninjahood dreamed and dreamed big with this proclamation here.  Ladies and gentleman, if nothing else is gained from either side from this thread I want everyone to realize how important it is to travel around the world and experience different regions within the country or different cultures in different countries for that matter.  That way if you travel, you won't have a narrow mindset like my friend here and will realize that just because you and your boys in your neighborhood in your 3 block radius believe in something doesn't mean that will occur for the rest of the country.  I'm serious about this.    

At some point in time you have to expand mentality and realize that just because something is going on in particular area, or something that you believe to be true, doesn't mean that's the norm in other parts of the country.  See folks once you travel, you will have a better sense of what and who is hot nationwide, and not just locally so to speak.  That way when a discussion or debate about who's a bigger rapper between A$AP Rocky and French Montana presents itself your way, you'll make the clear cut decision without second guessing and go with A$AP Rocky.  Thus leaving the option of French Montana to someone that doesn't know any better.  Bless his heart anyway.      

stop it b...hot 97 was SCHEDULED to let Nas perform ether, and once Nas went overboard with da hanging they cut it

had that happened, it would've been game over, cuz even duece king LOVES to tout that jay-z shut down prodigy with

that "summer jam screen pic" of him doing nuffin but imitate michael jackson..so with that same logic you tellin me Nas

wouldn't of crushed Jay-z into smithereens as far as da public goes in a sold out football stadium concert?
laugh.gif
ite b...

My dear friend, your thinking with your heart and not with your head.  It's alright though champ, I'm going to help guide you threw this.........walk with me.  As I said earlier, in regards to what could have/should have happened at Summer Jam had Nas performed Ether even with that replica of Jay Z........"we will NEVER know what would have happened because simply put, it never happened".  We know what happened with Prodigy after Summer Jam because, it happened.  We know what happened with Ja Rule after 50 went at him because, it happened.  It sounds like deep down in your heart YOU and only you wanted Jay Z's career to be over, but unfortunately for you champ things didn't work out that way.  Which now leaves you stuck playing the guessing game and trying to have insight to a futuristic prediction on your end that never came to fruition. 
cuz even duece king LOVES to tout that jay-z shut down prodigy with
Yep, because it actually happened.  Some of us deal with facts here in the real world my friend.  I strongly suggest you start doing the same if you want to be taken more seriously going forward.  In life, nobody wants to hear about excuses, or made up stories.  Folks want to know what happened and not what didn't happen.  Ninjahood, try not to let your heart mislead you again like it did here.    

Originally Posted by Deuce King  

My dear friend, your thinking with your heart and not with your head.  It's alright though champ, I'm going to help guide you threw this.........walk with me.  As I said earlier, in regards to what could have/should have happened at Summer Jam had Nas performed Ether even with that replica of Jay Z........"we will NEVER know what would have happened because simply put, it never happened".  We know what happened with Prodigy after Summer Jam because, it happened.  We know what happened with Ja Rule after 50 went at him because, it happened.  It sounds like deep down in your heart YOU and only you wanted Jay Z's career to be over, but unfortunately for you champ things didn't work out that way.  Which now leaves you stuck playing the guessing game and trying to have insight to a futuristic prediction on your end that never came to fruition. 
cuz even duece king LOVES to tout that jay-z shut down prodigy with
Yep, because it actually happened.  Some of us deal with facts here in the real world my friend.  I strongly suggest you start doing the same if you want to be taken more seriously going forward.  In life, nobody wants to hear about excuses, or made up stories.  Folks want to know what happened and not what didn't happen.  Ninjahood, try not to let your heart mislead you again like it did here.    
da FACT of da matter is ether was going to be performed at summer jam, and jay-z's likeness was GOING to be hanged, it doesn't

take a rocket scientist to know doing that in front of a sold out summer jam arena would've been devastating to hov's career when he

was put on playing defense for da first time in his career after ether knocked him off his perch.

a car doesn't have to run you over to realize that you'd DIE if u stepped in front of one..stop being ridiculous.

This dude really think Jay coulda ended up like Ja. That ain't even worth debating.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nas didn't ride jay-z like 50 cent rode ja rule...and EVERYONE agrees ether was more of a blow then wanksta..da thing was

50 cent kept riding him and aint let him breathe..Nas did da opposite.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that you have to be trolling at this point your comparing someone who at the time Had

2 Undisputed Classic albums
Countless Hit Records on the charts, countless hit records in the hood
The Strongest roster in Rap
A multimillion dollar clothing company
A relationship with Beyonce
Viewed as a top 3 rapper in the game Commercially & more importantly Culturally
Just dropped an album that changed the sound of Hip-Hop music for the next coming years to Ja rule........

The ***** who ONLY had respect on the charts, who was literally doing duets with R&B singers every other song?

Then your comparing Nas who to most people minds was still wiping the dirt off his casket..... to 50 Cent who had THE STREETS & MAINSTREAM ON LOCK & KEY, The biggest Hip-hop buzz since snoop, The complete polar opposite of what Ja Rule was.

What the Hell is wrong with you dude?

Ether Dropped December 4th.... are you telling me from Dec 4th Nobody heard from Jay? , Nobody Bought a Jay Record? , People stopped playing Blueprint? like this impact your trying to make ether seem like it had is COMPLETELY 100% Made up in that head of yours that still has Mobb Deep lyrics and J.R Writer quotables spinning in it.

This dude really think Jay coulda ended up like Ja. That ain't even worth debating.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nas didn't ride jay-z like 50 cent rode ja rule...and EVERYONE agrees ether was more of a blow then wanksta..da thing was

Some dudes are just hell bent on their way of thinking no matter how WRONG they are as we clearly see here.  Like I said before champ......"As I said earlier, in regards to what could have/should have happened at Summer Jam had Nas performed Ether even with that replica of Jay Z........"we will NEVER know what would have happened because simply put, it never happened".

That means neither you ninjahood, nor I, nor anyone else knows what the outcome would have been, but then again ninjahood you and only you are the person advocating what the outcome would have been without any definitive facts.  With this mindset, you would never make it in the field of law as a prosecutor champ.........NEVER. 

This dude really think Jay coulda ended up like Ja. That ain't even worth debating. :lol: :smh:

This part is true. Nas doesn't have that aggressive personality like 50. But still Jay was already cementing himself as one of the best and most respected rappers. Nobody respected Ja. He could make radio hits and that's it. Dude had X, 50 and the whole camp going at his neck.

Jay and Nas was basically a 1 on 1 battle to see who's the best. You comparing 2 totally different situations. Neither Jay or Nas coulda ended up like Ja. They were to respected and to good to let that happen.

You sounding real bias ninja. :lol:

Also, it should be noted that your not very good when it comes to predictions ninjahood.  You also stated that Mitt Romney would win the 2012 presidential election and we all know how that turned out don't we champ...................

mitt-romney-loses.jpeg

son...da word Ether is in rap lexicon because of da scalding loss he suffered from da hands of Nas...

**** ain't going no where like when when we call thirst fans "stans" thanks to da white boy that jay-z stans like to ignore

because his numbers make their hero look SO itty bitty :lol:

That's all well and good champ.  Maybe if Nas was a little smarter he would have trademarked the word "ether" beforehand.  That way it would make his financial obligation and payment schedule to the IRS as well as Kelis a bit more manageable on his end. 
Look how you sound :smh: Seriously, how salty can one stan be?

Trademark the word ether?
Nas is a nonfactor now? I swear man, you love Jay-z like a family member. :lol:
I think if you loved a family member like that, people would find it wild questionable.......
:rofl:

Last edited:
Honestly if rick ross was able to stay afloat amongst the CO talk I think Jay would have definitely remained relevant, however if Nas would have kept going at him his rep would probably be lowered.

^Rap/hip hop in 01 and 07/08 when Ross was exposed may as well be 15 years apart. Ross would've been crippled by that around that time, but since "authenticity" really hasn't mattered much in recent years after that, so no one is hurt by anything. Takeover and Ether now would be Jay being bitter and Nas being a hater.

Last edited:
^Rap/hip hop in 01 and 07/08 when Ross was exposed may as well be 15 years apart. Ross would've been crippled by that around that time, but since "authenticity" really hasn't mattered much in recent years after that, so no one is hurt by anything. Takeover and Ether now would be Jay being bitter and Nas being a hater.

Bingo.....

***** disgusting.....

Last edited:
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom