jays for prom?

NO Jordans are good to rock "from" prom...This is one of the most important events thus far in your life...Dress shoes are the only way togo.

I rocked some seamless black AF1's for a dance we had at school....good times...good times

That XI's thats why jordan came out with those he said "something you can wear with a tuxedo" from "Nike History of the Swoosh" on CNBCnight show!!! I wore my Jordan 18.5 the white/black. c/o 2004!!!

LOL, there is a post like this every year. if you are going to wear jays to prom, that's your perogative. but I think you should keep it classy and weardress shoes.

Wear some dress shoes, but if you MUST wear Jordans, put on some XIs.
But seriously, wear some dress shoes

and once again a post that should be titled... --Mommy for a day Vol...Help I can't dress myself!--

wear some concords haha I'm sure MJ would approve of it. i mean, he did call that he'd eventually see someone rockin XI's with a tux... and a fewmonths later comes a Boyz II Men concert and one of the guys is rockin concords with a tux haha... do it!

You wanna rock some J's....then search out a pair of the Jordan dress shoes he made a few years back

Yea, rock some fresh Gators, Crocs, or some sharp Stay Adams that aint sold in ya city or suttin.

Originally Posted by lyricalshaolin

what are some good jordans to rock from prom?
I've always been against sneakers and a tux, but black XX3s have such an elegant shape and wouldn't be a bad look.
But before you start working on your ensemble...
Step your preposition game up.

Why most of you guys make PROM such a big deal ... I been to many different proms in my time and they are all the same. I wouldn't call it a major thing inlife. To me its just a dance.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why most of you guys make PROM such a big deal ... I been to many different proms in my time and they are all the same. I wouldn't call it a major thing in life. To me its just a dance.

graduation>>>>prom

perhaps black and gold patent 1's

clean black suit, tie with gold in it, it could rock

Yes Ill say that GRADUATION is a big day.... Now i have wore Black Gold Pat 1's also and they do go clean.

Back
Top Bottom