jays for prom?

wear whatever you want... who cares what other people think. I wore J's on my wedding day. No regrets here. Enjoy life. You have the rest of your life tobe a "grown up"

I rocked my Black on white af1 highs "03............looked serious. The guy at the tux store thought i was crazy, tried to hit me with that grown mangarbage. Ill tell you what, the Af's got rocked, and all the ladies there seemed to think i was a grown %!% man, make sure they are high's they lookright with those pants sittin on em

laugh.gif
this topic comes up every year

stick with dress shoes my man. you can wear j's anytime you want, wear something that will go with your suit or tux, or whatever. you don't want to belooking at your prom pictures 10 years down the road and be like, wth was i thinking.

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

I rocked my Black on white af1 highs "03............looked serious. The guy at the tux store thought i was crazy, tried to hit me with that grown man garbage. Ill tell you what, the Af's got rocked, and all the ladies there seemed to think i was a grown %!% man, make sure they are high's they look right with those pants sittin on em

You ever see Redneck Weddings on CMT? Grown people wearing cammo at the wedding?

this topic sure does come up every year.... its like tradition now..... but i think u should go with the grown and sexy look wear some pradas or some coach

concords, spacejams, or columbias. those are the only 3 J's that work. nothing else, im sorry. But its gotta be patent leather for prom.

white/black or black/red xi's there is also the possibility of the xvi's especially the white/navy wit a white tux wit the gator covers on and mabiethe stealth xx3's but I don't think alot of people would be feelin the stealths 4 prom these R just my opinions though

Back
Top Bottom