jays for prom?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Wear some dress shoes, but if you MUST wear Jordans, put on some XIs.
But seriously, wear some dress shoes

word. Wearing sneakers to special events is getting out of hand.

I did XI Zen lows and Concords for Prom...

I also did Indiglos, Playoff XII's, 99' Cool Grey IVs, Carolina XI mids.... (the list goes on) for some other dances.

Just do what you want and be comfortable. As long as you match you should be good to go.

There will always be that other person who steals the light for being tacky.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

NO Jordans are good to rock "from" prom...This is one of the most important events thus far in your life...Dress shoes are the only way to go.

e6c15dee56b9264b0764f499aabd317636fe78a.gif

Wear whatever makes you comfortable, and dont second guess yourself your pick, it will be pointless to wear some sneakers or Dress shoes if you will beuncomfortable and not enjoying the moment in front of you, if you like sneakers....definitely concords or space jams, as for dress shoes Ima Suede Loafers typeof guy
nerd.gif

look, people can tell you what they think would be good but, you are going to wear what you like and what you think is good so, why ask.

i feel like if your gonna dance, why would you want to mess up some concords or spacejams ? unless you don't plan on dancing......

this post is actually a good way to filter out the lil kids that should be in school and reading books instead of on NT

Wear dress shoes. You got the rest of your whole life to rock sneakers all you want, it's only one night without them.

are you really going to wear some damn jorda sneakers to a prom?
you "sneakerheads" never cease to amaze me, just put some real dress shoes young man

you sneaker kids need a lesson, someone needs to show you people some class and manners.

when i look back at important events in my life, prom is definitely not on there. maybe it's different for some people. i say if you wanna rock j's, doit.

XIs, XX3s or XXs seem the most obvious choice. or, as someone else mentioned, a pair of jordan brand dress shoes (like the elegantes).

Originally Posted by J B Murdoc

This is one of the most important events thus far in your life
Who are you kidding?

Prom is a joke, wear a clown costume if you want. Prom is all hype...

To some people, other than their own wedding (some doesn't even have formal weddings), Prom is the other only formal event they will go to. Who knowswhen you'll be bale to wear a tux again, so why not do it right and classic so that decades from now your not looking back at yourself saying "whatwas I thinking?"

I'm surprised some of you guys attend schools were they actually let you participate in Prom with sneakers. My high school would have never let thatslide. Even though it might not be the most important day of your life, consider that this is a formal event. I mean if you are going to wear sneakers, whyeven bother with a tux or a suit? If you think you're not going to be comfortable in dress shoes, get yourself some cheap deer stags or some rockports. I'd recommend some Cole Haan which are more stylish and have some nike air. Something like this:
C05003.JPG

u shouldnt wear any jays to prom but if i was to wear jays to prom i would get a white and black suit and put on the concord XIs

xxSC Trojanxx wrote:
I'm surprised some of you guys attend schools were they actually let you participate in Prom with sneakers. My high school would have never let that slide. Even though it might not be the most important day of your life, consider that this is a formal event. I mean if you are going to wear sneakers, why even bother with a tux or a suit? If you think you're not going to be comfortable in dress shoes, get yourself some cheap deer stags or some rockports. I'd recommend some Cole Haan which are more stylish and have some nike air. Something like this:
C05003.JPG

Cole Haan shoes are
pimp.gif
and are insanely comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom