jays for prom?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

tired.gif
If that was the onli chick at skool that wanted 2 go 2 prom wit me, id have 2 roll solo.... ol girl look lik dat green smiley
alien.gif

only wear jordans if your date is... so u wont look as bad..

male: in dmp 11's

female: in black gold 1's

lol

Why do people think it's cool to wear sneakers to events like this. I would NEVER wear jordans to prom or event similar to that. Just wear dress shoes andnot look like a fool

the most important thing is don't OD it. wear somethin subtle and classy. patent air forces are always a good look, as long as they ain't too loud. theonly jordans that would look good are some elevens. other than that, i can't see much else lookin right.

and make sure they match your (and possibly your date's) outfit... you'd be surprised at some dude's that can't even get that right
smh.gif

Air Jordan XIs..concords, black/red, or space jams..you'll probably spend more time looking at them than your date tho.

Dont wear jays on special occasions like this... this is the one day u should just dress the part and go in some nice dress shoes. And if this is anything howmy prom was trust me no one is gonna be paying attention to your kix

i woukd wear dreess shoes. if youy wear like ur fresh pair you would be worried for them not to get messed up. i would wear dress shoes reason is i wouldnthaeve to wrry about my shoes, it would look more formal

much respect to all the replies. positive or negative, they both made me think. although, bashing on me isn't really necessary, it's all good. everyoneis entitled to their own opinion, but no one has the right to tell another person what to do. peace to everyone though and thanks for the opinions.

well im seriously thinking about wearing 16's
patent leather in the front for that classy look. lol
i know alot of you guys dont like the idea
but just do u man. just dont look like those bums up there.. LMAO
prom is only a month from now 4 me, gotta find my date.

Jeez I've seen this topic in this forum over and over again in the years i've been here.
And my opinion hasn't changed...some guys can pull it off..with the right ones (mostly anything patent leather)but really what's the point?

Will it really kill you to just wear some damn dress shoes?

XI's are by far one of the best casual shoes if you were to rock basketball shoes to a prom. I highly advise dress shoes though.

prom isn't that serious. Go ahead and wear whatever you'd like. My senior year I wore black/3m dunk hi's. Why? Because you're 18 and can dowhat you want.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

LOL, there is a post like this every year. if you are going to wear jays to prom, that's your perogative. but I think you should keep it classy and wear dress shoes.

i agree
tongue.gif

i was considering this as a young immature high school student back in the day but when the real day actually came i didn't even think about wearingjordans. and looking back now i'm so glad i didnt' make a fool out of myself.

trust me it's hard to see what's right and wrong when ur young...what you can do is wear dress shoes and then switch up to jordans afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom