jayz video @ love nightclub (november 9th 2007)

Try and go anyways and theyd probly let you in, if not...wait till midnight :lol:
laugh.gif

Ticketmaster is also showing tickets for Love on the 9th. They are not on sale yet, but are showing up.

Okay, it appears as if he is doing an album release party at Love but WILL NOT be performing. I don't know how true or not the performing part is but it's kinda unlikey they would have Jay come to Love and not perform.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

That is not really a shock to me. Especially if Rams Head comes through. Figure he could start a show there at 9:00 and be to Love by midnight with no problem.

that hangar tour was crazy!

i got some uploads if yall wanna hear em...

man....this sucks..getting in at love is not a problem for me....

ok...now where is Rams head...where can i get tickets...i need a few asap...

THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Rams Head is in the Power Plant Live! complex in Baltimore. Basically adjacent to the inner harbor.

Add me to the list of people who need tickets...

Not on their website yet, but I did call the venue yesterday and the guy I talked to said that he is definitely coming and to keep checking their website for updates.

I JUST called....and the guy said he WILL be at Ramshead on the 9th...tickets go on sale saturday at noon and its 100 bucks
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

dude said standing when i call so i guess thats general admission...IF they have a VIP its gonna be more

ok cool, I dont think I've ever been to Ramshead before I have been to powerplant live but I dont know about this specific club

Quote:
Not on their website yet, but I did call the venue yesterday and the guy I talked to said that he is definitely coming and to keep checking their website for updates.
Quote:
American Gangster Live
Friday, November 9
Doors 8pm
$100 *this price includes tax*
ALL AGES

To the admiration of a generation, Jay-Z led an incredibly storied career in the rap industry, pulling himself up by his bootstraps as a youth to one day become the reigning rapper of New York City and then a major-label executive following his retirement from music-making. More than anyone, Jay-Z embodied the ultimate rags-to-riches rap dream, advancing from poverty to power, largely on behalf of his lyrical talent coupled with incredible dedication. Following the Brooklyn-born rapper-turned-president's 1996 debut his albums sold millions, and his endless parade of hits made him omnipresent on urban radio and video television.

JAY-Z
Event Date & Time Venue
Marcy Projects Presents JAY-Z
JAY-Z
Friday 11/9/2007
9:30 pm EST Rams Head Live!
Baltimore, MD
Tickets go on sale on 10/27/2007 at 12:00 pm EST

tickets.ramsheadlive.com/...sp?evt=110

I seen Jayz a few time... best time though was at this Sprite sponsored event out in VA (lots of acts including for a few bucks)

100 a pop. venue can hold a few thousand easily...

100 x 5000

500 grand. EASY.

Quote:
100 a pop. venue can hold a few thousand easily...

100 x 5000

500 grand. EASY.

Its funny you would mention this ^ because me and a buddy were just having this convo over email too... about the cost and so forth...

Quote:
On 10/24/07, Jay <jay.com> wrote:
Yea who knows (I imagine a little more then those numbers)... I always wonder how much some rappers like Jay z make a show... maybe different rates for different type of shows or venues... if I win the lotto I will have jay, nas, and kanye performing at my new mansion house warming jump off lol

On 10/24/07, yep <yep.com> wrote:
yeah of course. they probably paid 100K for him to let his big ol @#%$ to flap. and the club probably hold 2k x 100 = 200K just doubled up in a day. well minus 50k for all the @#%$ to make it hapen. so probably walk away with 50k in profits.

----- Original Message ----
To: yep <yep.com>

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:52:11 PM
Subject: Re: Jayz Tickets

hahahaha but not from you im guessing... i know he will tho - dude gonna sell out quick. He will get his cut... its the club looking to make profit!

On 10/24/07, yep <yep.com > wrote:
yeah, like i know he can get it (that money from yall hip hop heads)

$100?? THATS NOT FOR VIP? HOW MUCH IS VIP...SOMEONE GET AT ME WITH TICKET INFO OR TICKETS...ILL PAY....

ANYONE GOING?

OH THE DVD FOR AMERICAN GANGSTER IS OUT NOW....
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

$100 is a bit steep knowing that he is only doing songs from the new LP. My future brother in law would kill to go, but as quickly as they are going to go I am not thinking I am going to be able to scoop any up anyway.

Back
Top Bottom