jayz video @ love nightclub (november 9th 2007)

I think it is just a cd realease party even though it will have been out for a few days by then. I could be completely off base though.

RAMSHEAD-100 bucks
Love general adm- 30.00/VIP 80.00
Table service 1000-2500

thats sums it up.... lol
ICan- good look out on the album link!

Quote:
So, what is going on at LOVE? I know someone previously mentioned it being a back up location; but they are already selling tickets so it has to be more then that.

This is what I got from Love...
And I qoute
Quote:
...note that Jay-Z will not be performing. However, it is the official "American Gangster" album release party and Jay-Z will be in the building. General admission is only $30 and VIP admission is only $80. Please note that prices may be subject to change.

Please note that this event is scheduled for November 9th, 2007 and you must 21 and over to enter...
Unqoute :-D

Quote:
RAMSHEAD-100 bucks
Love general adm- 30.00/VIP 80.00
Table service 1000-2500

thats sums it up.... lol
ICan- good look out on the album link!
All jokes aside... im more upset that I didnt purchase tickets to see A. Keys when they were 30 beans... now its 50! for general

"Mazal Tov its a celebration btches!"

$100 to see anyone is alott but jay-z i could do it.He has a classic's on every CD so it not gonna be a let down or nothing.Plus i'm 17 so no LOVE for me,also he may retire again or decide not to go on tour for a while you never know with this dude,can't waste no time.O I have been to Ramshead before to see NAS it's a nice spot i was about 10ft from stage real nice.
~Chris

This concert sold out so quick it was silly. I was the first in line at an undisclosed Ticket Master location in Baltimore. When dude hit the button at 12:01, he replied "It's sold out man". He should have been quicker on the draw.

I put my $1,000 back into my pocket and left in disbelief. Oh well. I still made a killing on Hannah Montana tickets.

MAN I JUST WENT TO BUY THE TICKETS THIS MORNING AND THEY ARE SOLD OUT....ANYONE WANT TO SELL ME TICKETS PM ME...

GOOD LOOK
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This morning?
As in 2 days later?
Rip Van Winkle in the house! :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

yeah i left my atm card at work....so i couldnt purchase them till today....im about to say screw it and just go to love....its free anyways.....

i heard the album and its pretty decent....lil wayne track is trash....
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

iCan, I'd edit the name of the thread if I were u.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

YEAH WAYNE HAS A GOOD DELIVERY HE'S NASTY BUT AT TIMES I FEEL LIKE HE'S OVER RATED.

I HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH MY HOMEBOY ABOUT JADAKISS BEING AN ILLER EMCEE THAN WAYNE....

I GOT NO LOVE FROM ANYONE WITH THAT STATEMENT I MADE...

BUT YEAH...THAT TRACK SHOULD OF NEVER MADE THE ALBUM....NO HOOK AND PRAY ARE 2 OF THE HOTTEST JOINTS ON THE ALBUM...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Back
Top Bottom