jayz video @ love nightclub (november 9th 2007)

WIllis03....was'good?

We still need to get up dont we?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

PARTY LIFE IS ALSO A HOT TRACK.. AFTER LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM..I THINK THE CONCERT IS GONNA BE CRAZY
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

what exactly do you get for buying the $80 ticket to love instead of the $30? Do you get access to the VIP area just without a table or is there something else to it? Cuz for that much you might as well rally up da troops and cop a table for urself.

naw its just for addmisssion and i guess access to vip areas...
i don't do tables....i realize its pointless....cause i usually end up all over the place....
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

lavan ima hit u up. my bad. I had to work this weekend and i thought i was gonna be off.
Another one bites the dust!

Quote:
what exactly do you get for buying the $80 ticket to love instead of the $30? Do you get access to the VIP area just without a table or is there something else to it? Cuz for that much you might as well rally up da troops and cop a table for urself.

well you better rally at platoon..... tables are 1000 and up...

lol

i meant urselves lol......if u spendin $80 a head u only need a couple more ppl and cop a table....usually when it get real packed in there the only way to really have fun is off da main floor in da vip....and ladies sure love them sparkly silver wristbands compared to be hot and sweaty wit all the thirsty dudes on 2nd floor :lol:
laugh.gif
its crazy to me though how i can get like 10 ppl to drive down from bmore to go to love and cop a table but nobody wanna party downtown in da harbor these days...we need a nice cushy spot like this thats not a hour away and we already got prime real estate downtown in bmore somebody jus need the motivation

Quote:
we need a nice cushy spot like this thats not a hour away and we already got prime real estate downtown in bmore somebody jus need the motivation

I agree with that... I wouldnt mind coming up from S.S. to the Harbor instead of doing Love all the time...or Oya, or Ozzio's, or............... you get my drift.... lol

if yall want, we can link @ the havana club and have a drink or three before the show.

may even do dinner @ ruth since its right there..

yall call...

Back
Top Bottom