JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Damn guess I'll be copping all three. I'm kinda torn on the 3's tho. I'm sure the quality of 07's are better. We'll see...

Definitely think these are better than all of the retro+ c/ws to drop this year: Squadron 13s, Suns 8s, Clover 1s, etc.

My money is already set aside.

smokin.gif
They're probably the best retro+ colorway since the Wolf Grey 5s.

They are a great Retro +. I will wait until I see them in person though. Knicks IV, grey xii, joker, white XI low, and crimson III were all great too me as well. That's why I want to wait until I have them to rank them.

I think the Vs look good, but I'm passing on all Vs for now - they're just not a comfortable shoe for me.

The 4s are must haves, and the 3s are a near 2nd.

on a random note....i think this thread should be split up into the individual shoes now...or just make this the "Red Suede 4" or something...can't wait till these drop tho

Non-white IVs look a little off to me with the current mold. Haven't worn my Cavs or Breds yet because every time I put them on I just aint feeling them. I have tried on several different types of pants to see what works and still nothing. :/

EDIT: NVM. They look better with hoodies and not crewnecks imo.
Looks like I need to get more hoodies

Last edited:
So what, they take the Gym Red Spizikes, and take the elephant print off and you got the Fire red 4s? They are the exact same material. The inside liner and the outside... Grey inner gym red outer. Pass for me.
These are nice in person. Took a pic w/ and w/o flash for yall. What yall know about the concords with the 45 on the back though?

Back
Top Bottom