JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

I'm not feeling the white midsole on the IV's, I like black midsole fire red V's better and I've always been iffy about the fire red III's....can we just get the metallic V's?!?

These are the fire red 3s that need to drop
These are the Katrina 3's....Proceeds went to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.  Slightly modified WC3's, but still look very nice.  I also would like a factory pair, none of that self modification of a WC3.

These are the Katrina 3's....Proceeds went to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.  Slightly modified WC3's, but still look very nice.  I also would like a factory pair, none of that self modification of a WC3.

They look like the OG fire reds that mike used to rock. The darker elephant print on the retros always confused me

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-06-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-05-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-04-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-03-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-nubuck-available-early-on-ebay-01-570x427.jpg

Def getting the 4's.....the 3's I might, already bought crimsons and 88s so might pass.. pass on the 5s as I already have the white red ones from earlier this year..close enough for me.

4's are looking NICE! I will be skipping the 5's, I can't see them looking good with the blue tinted soles and am still on the fence with the 3's, need to see some pics :smokin

I'm not feeling the 4s and the 5s are my favorite so that's a must cop and the 3s may be another cop

Looks like the new mold is more of a banana shape than the 23rd anniv mold. Maybe I am reaching tho.....

Those Oregon Sole pics = Okay shoe but too much heat dropping this year to cop.
Not very high quality pics so IDK yet.

Last edited:
pics from last page have an all grey bottom

Oregon Sole pics have a grey and white bottom

take all these early pics with a grain of salt fellas ...
yeah the previous page ones were made in china

oregon sole's in taiwan...but his look like a sample pair based on the tag never know 

Everyone is saying 10/26 for the red IVs. There is no way theyre releasing that date if were seeing samples, pre-orders etc up now. They will release july just like JM said a while go, atleast thats what i think.

I might have to pass on the IVs, but the Vs and III will still be copped, hopefully around july/august

Everyone is saying 10/26 for the red IVs. There is no way theyre releasing that date if were seeing samples, pre-orders etc up now. They will release july just like JM said a while go, atleast thats what i think.

I might have to pass on the IVs, but the Vs and III will still be copped, hopefully around july/august
The more folks who think October the better if you ask me...

These shoes are okay and I have no problem with them but the blogs and websites are trying waaaayy to hard to hype this up and I hate seeing new images of this shoe every other day of the week hopefully they don't do that for the Phoenix 8s so it could be an easy cop

im so confused, whats what now?
laugh.gif
how a model comes out from early samples to release can be a pretty significant change.

like sometimes they change the outsole (concords went from clear to milky or vice versa i forget)

easter kobe8s had a different swoosh/eyelet/pattern then what got released too

so yah it's a lot of speculation at this point, we're not going to know what it really is goin to 100% look like til the RD draws near.

Hopefully when pics of the final version are releases, they'll have less white and more color (grey or black) in that midsole.  I wouldn't mind a July release, but I'd prefer October.  

Last edited:
Oregon Sole's pic is a sample.

On the RD's pair the bottom will be all grey like MarqueeSole's pics.

Last edited:

agree, still hearing 7/13 for these. one of the #1 questions i get from the app though since almost all sites have 10/26.

Back
Top Bottom