JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

i trust no app with those release dates or even months they still got the playoff 8s for may and i really see no room for them 

I'm tellin  ya'll

the more beasts that think it's October the better off we'll all be.

Like the thunders last year there was a lot of confusion over the RD sooooo stop hurting those who care's chances with good information :tongue:

air-jordan-4-fire-red-white-black-cement-grey-03-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-white-black-cement-grey-04-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-white-black-cement-grey-05-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-white-black-cement-grey-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-4-fire-red-white-black-cement-grey-01-570x427.jpg

I'm tellin  ya'll

the more beasts that think it's October the better off we'll all be.

Like the thunders last year there was a lot of confusion over the RD sooooo stop hurting those who care's chances with good information :tongue:
Please tell me you're not that simple minded!  You act like the "official" release date is gonna fly under the radar once it's announced.  Once the date is confirmed, it'll be on every blog, forum, and retailers release calender.  SMH.......

After looking at those pics I can safely say that this is a pair of Jordans that I wouldn't change a single thing on.

Very nice lookin shoe. I saw some photos where the midsole was all grey and I thought it didn't look as good. That may have just been poor lighting but, I'm real happy with the way they look.

Last edited:
Please tell me you're not that simple minded!  You act like the "official" release date is gonna fly under the radar once it's announced.  Once the date is confirmed, it'll be on every blog, forum, and retailers release calender.  SMH.......
It's like yelling 'spoilers' at someone about to read the New Testament. a joke :tongue:

But honestly I know a lot of folks who missed out on the Thunders last december b/c they had an idea that they were comin out 1 day when they released earlier... 

And I think some people (prolly not many but the psuedo beasts who dont try that hard) might let it slip.

I'd rather call it wishful thinking with a side of jokin than simple minded tho lo

What's really funny is I'm seeing the Fire Red IV's (early release)  on ebay for 500+....    

Definitely think these are better than all of the retro+ c/ws to drop this year: Squadron 13s, Suns 8s, Clover 1s, etc.

My money is already set aside.

:smokin

That's just what I think. Anyways wrong thread I know. I like all the fire reds scheduled and might end up with all three but, we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom