JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Let me help you out since its hard to detect sarcasm on the interwebs.

He's kidding, but still doesn't mean it's going to be an easy purchase. Better do some legwork if you want to cop.

now rep if you like. /stolen quote from that rice kid

I'm kidding about the rep part but I'm hoping you don't see this part and just rep me anyways.

Thanks for the clarification. Detecting sarcasm on NT is a whole another level...lol.

Can't see black text agwinst the black background on NT mobile, so I don't know what's going on.... :D

Let me help you out since its hard to detect sarcasm on the interwebs.

He's kidding, but still doesn't mean it's going to be an easy purchase. Better do some legwork if you want to cop.

now rep if you like. /stolen quote from that rice kid

I'm kidding about the rep part but I'm hoping you don't see this part and just rep me anyways.
yeah that was a joke. No clue how this release is going to be handled but my opinion would be that it isint going to be too hard to cop those iv's.

on a serious note though, shouldn't be too hard to get what you want from this fire red lineup as long as you don't sleep.

on the other hand, the 1's with the nike air treatment this year are on a whole 'nother level but that's for another topic.

on a serious note though, shouldn't be too hard to get what you want from this fire red lineup as long as you don't sleep.

on the other hand, the 1's with the nike air treatment this year are on a whole 'nother level but that's for another topic.

No joke...I used to passively lurk the forum once in a while...until recently the shoe game got me again. I'll do the legwork necessary, but I'm just not at the age where I can camp out at an apocalypse site...which is exactly what some of these releases have been like the last couple years (i.e. 11's, people getting jumped or killed?!, etc...). I mean the black and gold Jordan 1's were an insanely and unnecessarily complicated release. Rumor of some guy who drove from Texas to buy them...and then resell. :smh:

Anyway, thanks for the info y'all! I'm glad to hear these 4's will be relatively easy. It's a definite must cop. One of the few Jordan+ colorway that I wouldn't change anything on...

Last edited:
If you have family or friends in europe or australia it is time to call in/ask for favors.

NTer in Australia is hooking me up,
I have a brother in England too but it is costlier to buy from England than to buy & ship from Australia.

It will be less expensive going through either of them than eBay for those 1s.

Anyway I found my size of the 06 Fire red Vs for 400 shipped.
Thinking about grabbing those instead so I can have a V that is different than the current run. If my predictions are correct the FRVs will be exactly like the Grapes and Metallic FRs that just released. IDK tho.

In for the 3s and 4s... Still not sure about the 5s, since my 2006 pair is still in very good condition with little to no yellowing.

Its true I'm UK based, everywhere still stocks V red shoes. Nike.uk has them in all sizes. £135 I guess thats $200 ?

New pics of the Fire Red V with the 23 on the side 

Via: Sole Up
pimp.gif
 can't wait

glad they kept the 23 now i dont have to look for the 2007 pair and they look clean cant wait these will be had

my 06's are still crispy and no yellowing (yet) but can't lie those pics look GREAT. Was hoping they wouldn't have the 23 on them but then I was like with the way JB retros everything so fast there is no exclusivity anymore anyway.

Nike please fix the toebox on this years 5 mold.

Still copping but it kinda irks me

As a kid I liked the Grapes better than these but now I think this is my favorite white based 5 colorway!

When is the expected release date for these?
8/31

Last edited:
Looks like im getting IV and V both haa. Now ill have 3 pairs of Vs before Fall smh. 

The IV are essential tho.

For the first time i am glad i slept on the jordan 5 fire red release earlier. I prefer this colorway better

This has always been the better of the two, I passed on the metallic ones for this with ease

Last edited:
3m tongue fire reds will always be the better of the two IMO. These are the flashy counterpart. Black Tongues are still dope though

Back
Top Bottom