JB needs to re-release the Jordan IV Columbia!

Originally Posted by yelloo

NIKE-Air-Jordan-4-IV-Retro-1999-White-Columbia-Blue-Midnight-Navy-136030-141.jpg
best-of-wdywt-10-31-11-03.jpg

These are so clean, am I the only one who wants these to retro?

pimp.gif
only if it was spot on.... Materials, shape, etc

I honestly would love to see these and the cool grey's. Loved both of those shoes but never got a chance to buy them

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

PASS like gas

They do need to release the REAL 1999 columbia. Someone post the sample pic... with the blue plastic triangle

If I remember correctly there wasnt even a complete pair of these. Just one shoe.
nerd.gif

NOW THATS A REAL COLUMBIA BLUE SHOE!
pimp.gif

I still have my Columbia retros. I liked the sole quality compared to the 99's. For some reason, I wore these as much as I did my 99 White Cements, yet my Cements' sole crumbled like crazy. These ones held up fine. Only issue I have was the stupid blue metallic paint flaking off on the left shoe. Haven't found a good mix yet with Angelous paints to retouch that portion of the midsole.

I agree, I would like them to retro these, but this is more a different style of 4's unlike the Cements, Fire Reds, Military blue. If they release this version, they might as well bring back the Black/Grey, White/Green, and the All White versions too with the leather triangles.

I thought they were boring when they first released and my opinion hasn't changed since

PASS like gas

They do need to release the REAL 1999 columbia. Someone post the sample pic... with the blue plastic triangle

this man knows.
jordan_iv_samplereleased1999.jpg

For those that signed the petition that I put together for these years ago, I want to say thankyou. Just know that Gentry has had the petition it in hand since then.
I don't have any details about a release, but I have personally been in his ear about releasing this shoe to the point that it's
on his mind.  I really hope that he left these on the table for the new suits at JB to give to us. 
This is hands down the best IV colorway to date, OG and Nuretro.  
*fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

PASS like gas

this man knows.
jordan_iv_samplereleased1999.jpg

For those that signed the petition that I put together for these years ago, I want to say thankyou. Just know that Gentry has had the petition it in hand since then.
I don't have any details about a release, but I have personally been in his ear about releasing this shoe to the point that it's
on his mind.  I really hope that he left these on the table for the new suits at JB to give to us. 
This is hands down the best IV colorway to date, OG and Nuretro.  
*fingers crossed*

YOU SIR!

I salute you, and thank you. If these ever release, there will be a lot more thank yous coming your way fam.
pimp.gif

Please JB, hear our prayers for these!
tongue.gif

Id much rather have some 1999 Nike Cement 4s... even if theyre all crumbled. That perforated leather just doesnt do it for me.

Yo those oreo 4s are my faveorite shoe.. If they retro They'd have to be premium tho cuz the quality of the leather would be sh*t if not

I would love the Oreos over those just barely. As for the mesh......no thanks. Its easy to say "I want mesh now"....check this scenario.......then youll order them from NDC, mesh will come pre-yellowed, you will log onto NT and rage over it.

Hell I got mine on right now...... but I'd honestly like not to see these retroed. I love the all leather because it was different. But seeing how time has gone on and demand has changed, I think the demand would be more for those samples on pg 1. But I did love the fact that these, the Oreo IV's , Laney V's, and wht/silver V's all came out in the initial retro+ push. Keep me in their cult status. ......... But I sure wouldnt mind if JB brought back the Maroon VI's though.......

Back
Top Bottom