JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

Oh ya last year's Restock on Cinco De Mayo Restock. They had Heat on that Restock

I remember when the DB3 restocked a few years a go
frown.gif
. don't open old wounds. That was when BOTs were still new and one guy wrote a script for free but changed it before launch and everyone who used it went for the same size and he cooked the rest.

Last edited:
:frown: . don't open new wounds. That was when BOTs were still new and one guy wrote a script for free but changed it before launch and everyone who used it went for the same size and he cooked the rest.

Wow, are you kidding me? Straight dirty pool.

:frown: . don't open old wounds. That was when BOTs were still new and one guy wrote a script for free but changed it before launch and everyone who used it went for the same size and he cooked the rest.
Wasn't that the re-release of the DB 3s (new pairs manufactured), not a restock of old ones?

Yeah that was the re-release. I remember having that extension and it went after a size 9 instead of 11.lol I ended up paying resale.

Last edited:
I'm just curious as to whats rumored to be on the restock, I got most of the shoes I want, still kinda hunting for Bugs 8's

Edit: picked up the 'dunk contest' 2's off the restock, and copped Oreo 4's off a fellow NT'er (still on the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious as to whats rumored to be on the restock, I got most of the shoes I want, still kinda hunting for Bugs 8's

Edit: picked up the 'dunk contest' 2's off the restock, and copped Oreo 4's off a fellow NT'er (still on the way)

Rumored SNKRS restock could be today but social media was saying it got moved to June 10 who knows. Shoes that are rumored to restock BOB 10s, Liberty 10s, LB 11s, Legend 4s, Sport Blue 6s and Black Infrared 6s. Again just a rumor.

Last edited:

Rumored SNKRS restock could be today but social media was saying it got moved to June 10 who knows. Shoes that are rumored to restock BOB 10s, Liberty 10s, LB 11s, Legend 4s, Sport Blue 6s and Black Infrared 6s. Again just a rumor.

I see, thanks for the info, out of all of those, I'd get Infa 6's to double up...other then that I'm good off everything else

I see, thanks for the info, out of all of those, I'd get Infa 6's to double up...other then that I'm good off everything else

Yeah for me it's an easy pass. If the Jeters 1s or DB8s somehow get thrown in then I will try for one of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom