JB Retro 9 Cool Grey?

I saw an article on another site stating something regarding the Cool Grey 9's. Does anyone know if its been announced if they will release? I'd liketo grab them since i skipped the pack.

I have heard nothing about this. They have not been released. I'm no "insider" so I'd rather not make assumptions about future releases.

However, I don't think CG would work on the VIII.

cool grey 8"s?
eek.gif

i have not heard any info and don't think there is any info about a pair of cool grey 8s

if you are talking about the cool grey 9s they released in 2002 and i don't think they are going to release a shoe that has been retro'd before

if JB does it right this can be a succefull shoe, but knowing them they'll prolly add pink or red for no reason...on the side note you sure you didnt getconfused with the cool grey spizike?

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

either way JB takes it I see a disaster!
yea me to cool grey worked for some jordans but i have a feeling this one is gonna be either a hideous mess or they might actually do a pretty good job

Everyone relax before rumors spread and people get their hopes up. These could potentially be about as real or truthful as the XI/XII pack that had Space Jamsand Wht/Rd XIIs that left alot of people disappointed when they should have never believed an unconfirmed rumor.

The 8's have been done their retro campaign run since the Blk/Rds in December, so it is HIGHLY DOUBTFUL that this rumored color would release unless it wasa PE.

i would have posted the site but i wasnt sure. i saw it on sneakerfiles i check them everyday for updates as well as the holy grail NT. but i see the NurseFusions and at the bottom it has the recent articles it says cool grey 8's no release date not even any news but im not sure why it would be there thatswhy i was asking

link: http://www.sneakerfiles.com/

check the bottom recent articles

The 8 has always been a multi-color shoe, I couldn't imagine it being monotone. Interesting concept tho, if it is true (as of right now, I don'tbelieve it), it would be interesting to see what JB comes up with...

Back
Top Bottom