JB Retro 9 Cool Grey?

Cool Grey VIII's?
sick.gif
theres too much goin on with that shoe to make acool-grey colorway...

...now re-retro the cool grey XI's and they've got my business.

Have not heard about the cg 9s coming out but like someone said jb will probably do something different to it if it does come out

If you read carefully, it says release date 10/25/2002. It might be that someone just brought that article up and there is actually no release.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

laugh.gif
at how he flipped the title...just ask the mods to lock it up

i mistakenly put the 8's so i changed it. what you cant ask questions in this forum?

you dont like it dont read it and dont comment

preciate the pic all i am asking if anyone has heard anything regarding a quickstrike of these or something.

I could stop buying J's if i had those XI's^^^

Ekidd? You haven't posted in a minute now, how you been. CG IX's already released and whoever said the VIIIs were always multicolor, don't knowwhat you're thinking or what you mean but every OG VIII that has released has been a solid color, all black nubuck, all white leather. Aside from themidsole and "plates" on the side, they're plain elsewhere and all one color.

CG 9 are probably not going re release yet I think it's to early.

I still hope you were right I love CG colorway on everything even if they did do Vlll like that!!

Model: Air Jordan IX (9)
Nickname: Air Jordan 9 Retro Cool Grey,
Retail: $125
Release Date: 10/25/2002
Product Code: 302370-011
Color Code: Medium Grey/White-Cool Grey
Release Type: General Release
Past Release: None
Information: Air Jordan Release Dates

2002, and JB would not retro a retro+ colorway, at least they never have before...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Model: Air Jordan IX (9)
Nickname: Air Jordan 9 Retro Cool Grey,
Retail: $125
Release Date: 10/25/2002
Product Code: 302370-011
Color Code: Medium Grey/White-Cool Grey
Release Type: General Release
Past Release: None
Information: Air Jordan Release Dates

2002, and JB would not retro a retro+ colorway, at least they never have before...

chrome IVs...

Back
Top Bottom