JB Retro 9 Cool Grey?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hope these never get retroed.

I love my pair.

I hate this kind of attitude.

"I don't want everybody to be wearing the stuff I'm wearing"

Why does it matter what other people have?
I hope your hapy with your 02 Cool Grey 9s, I would like to see them retroed again... but I'm not holding my breath

These article was on sneakerfiles I think and it was just giving you a bit of information on the CG 9's and the 2002 retro release.

Originally Posted by drudude87

y everyone talk about the 8's clearly the title says 9's

Basically
laugh.gif
. But regardless, I think that any pair of J's incool grey would be hot. As long as they use cool grey, black, and white. No two tone upper or random color......BUT title does say cool grey 9
grin.gif

^^^^ to dudes above. the original post title read "VIII". threadstarter must've recently changed it.

This is like a nightmare game of Telephone - that's rumor starting 101. Pretty much this guy just wants to speculate as to if the CG IX will ever bere-released.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by drudude87

y everyone talk about the 8's clearly the title says 9's

Basically
laugh.gif
. But regardless, I think that any pair of J's in cool grey would be hot. As long as they use cool grey, black, and white. No two tone upper or random color......BUT title does say cool grey 9
grin.gif
HE CHANGED THE TITLE SO HE WOULDNT LOOK DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tha2one

id b suprised. haha but OLIVES over this COOL GREY tho. dey need to retro dat!

The 2002 Olives did bring back memories of the 1994 version.

.....Both spent months on clearance.

(Personally, i rather like them, but not many people do.)

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hope these never get retroed.

I love my pair.

I hate this kind of attitude.

"I don't want everybody to be wearing the stuff I'm wearing"

Why does it matter what other people have?
I hope your hapy with your 02 Cool Grey 9s, I would like to see them retroed again... but I'm not holding my breath
roll.gif
Love my '02 pair , Still fresh
roll.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

HE CHANGED THE TITLE SO HE WOULDNT LOOK DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who you talkin bout cuz???? I started the thread to ask a question regarding the 9's and mistakenly put 8's it was not a rumor starter it was amistake and a legitimate question. I was reading it off of sneakerfiles.com. Dumb and coming on here asking a question about a JB shoe in a JB forum seems like2 different things. So watch who you talking about homie

Back
Top Bottom