JD after the Jump. Video

everybody pretty much summed this one up. there is nothin to brag about in this video @ ALL! nelly, jd, and bow wow all just need to stick to rappn (or tryinglol). nelly decided to make the "don't step on my jay's" song around the time the six rings were droppn? be serious. now the air forceone's song was on point i don't think any one can deny that besides people who don't like them but they pretty much killd the song and video.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

...Bow Wow needs to go make sure he didn't knock Superhead up.

roll.gif
i forgot about that

Originally Posted by MH602

These dudes are all hyped up about fusions and new releases
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
. Lets see some OG heat or older retros at least. I have no respect for these idiots and there fusion trash
what fusion crap are you talking about. i didnt see any in that video

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

dey coppin all them new school craps. cop some old school then ill be impressed home boi.
so getting new releases 4 months early doesnt impress you? sneakgeekz does the same crap but u guys to talk crap bout him. i know jd has money,but so does sneakgeekz. i never knew a lot of jordan heads were straight up haters too.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

dey coppin all them new school craps. cop some old school then ill be impressed home boi.
so getting new releases 4 months early doesnt impress you? sneakgeekz does the same crap but u guys to talk crap bout him. i know jd has money, but so does sneakgeekz. i never knew a lot of jordan heads were straight up haters too.
im not hating and no, getting the "new school" jb products 4 months early does not impress me. mainly because they all look like crap.im only impressed wit the OG and retros. im not feelin the straps, velcros and fusions nowadays. and i believe i speak for a lot of people. and thats just myopinion.

Back
Top Bottom