JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

laugh.gif
come on bruh

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and raps and got trap money from the past.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and raps and got trap money from the past. Im like HELLLLLLL NAAA. But dude argues the whole damn crew down about this stuff. So does gucci has THAT much money???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and raps and got trap money from the past.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]30 or 60 MILLION.[/color] Because he owns his own company and raps and got trap money from the past. Im like HELLLLLLL NAAA. But dude argues the whole damn crew down about this stuff. So does gucci has THAT much money???
Blasphemy.
roll.gif

Only Jay or 50 would be capable of making that amount of money.

StaXX wrote:

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and raps
and got trap money from the past. Im like HELLLLLLL NAAA. But dude argues the whole damn crew down about this stuff. So does gucci has THAT much money???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
there is always that one post in every thread that takes D-riding to a whole new level, dudes be straight talking out of their *+*

Snowman tee's were EVRYWHERE in 05, son you could not walk a whole block in NYC without seeing a snowman shirt. Most love i'd seen for a southernrapper by New Yorkers back then. Damn... I can't believe that was 4 years ago seem like just 1 year ago TM101 dropped

Finally played it in the whip today
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I thought my subs were gonna collaps or my window. People were just staring dumb hard
laugh.gif

NC heads I heard Jeezy performed 23 24 and was doo dooin all on Gucci while Gucci was backstage
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

NC heads I heard Jeezy performed 23 24 and was doo dooin all on Gucci while Gucci was backstage
nerd.gif

yessir....jeezy gets love up here...didnt go to the concert but my _ texted me saying he did....im about to head out now though..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom