Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

2 similar threads, so i'll ask twice:
What do you think will become of this situational or somewhat of unveiling?

Human trafficking at time was normalized, but now it's a huge dark secret that many fail to acknowledge it's existence.

If Maxwell cuts a deal with the feds, a lot of people are going down. My firm dealt directly with Epstein and had a lot of fires to put out when he got arrested. It's not a coincidence that after Geoffrey Berman of the SDNY was fired by Trump, that she was finally brought in. There are a lot of people who have a vested interest in not being named.

Women have more of a tendency than men for self-preservation. I can't see her doing a lot of time, if any, for Epstein's improprieties.

• Christine and Isabel had more freedom to strike out on their own after the demise of the Maxwell empire. In the 1980s, they decamped to Silicon Valley and in 1993 they helped co-found Magellan, an early search engine, with Isabel’s then-husband, David Hayden. According to the Daily Beast, the sisters appear in Michael Wolff’s book on dot-com startups, Burn Rate. Wolff describes Christine as “more commanding than her sister,” but both Maxwells are memorable characters — early Winklevoss prototypes. In a 1997 interview, Isabel credits her sister with coming up with “the idea of reviewing and rating.”

The twins made millions when Magellan was sold to another company, Excite....
  • The Maxwell twins’ husbands have truly bizarre histories, which has led observers to point out that they share Ghislaine’s association with powerful and unconventional men. Christine is married to Roger Malina, an astrophysicist at the University of Texas, whose father, Frank Malina, was also a scientist. Malina, the Daily Beast reveals, hung out in California with the likes of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and rocket engineer Jack Parsons, occultists and transhumanists (a strange echo of Jeffrey Epstein’s friends in similar academic and business circles).

And Isabel’s romantic history might be the strangest. First, she married the son of Carl Djerassi, a scientist who invented the birth-control pill. Her third husband, Al Seckel, was a con man and “optical illusionist” who befriended scientists and academics despite not having a degree in those fields himself (sound familiar?); he co-founded a group called the Southern California Skeptics that investigated science’s relationship to the paranormal.

If Maxwell cuts a deal with the feds, a lot of people are going down. My firm dealt directly with Epstein and had a lot of fires to put out when he got arrested. It's not a coincidence that after Geoffrey Berman of the SDNY was fired by Trump, that she was finally brought in. There are a lot of people who have a vested interest in not being named.

Women have more of a tendency than men for self-preservation. I can't see her doing a lot of time, if any, for Epstein's improprieties.
I am of the belief that the FBI knows everything already.

They just have to put on a performance for the General Public.

It is just one big open secret. I just wonder how "They" will play it. I am sure someone has to take the bullet but it will continue. I mean who is really going to put them in check.

Being that she's connected to Epstein it means that she's obviously (or should) highly connected as well, w/ assumption being the case. How can she be entrusted in the feds hands? Any justifiable deal she cuts will/should open a large can of worms.
Attorney invited Prince Andrew in to give a statement.
tbt.gif

Being that she's connected to Epstein it means that she's obviously (or should) highly connected as well, w/ assumption being the case. How can she be entrusted in the feds hands? Any justifiable deal she cuts will/should open a large can of worms.

tbt.gif

She is highly connected. She has Mossad ties.

That makes no sense. If they covering something up, Berman would still have a job.

Strauss is trusted by By Bernan. Originally, they wanted to install this cat:

But Bernan refused and blew it up....he only resigned once he could ensure Strauss would take over as acting ag of sdny

wouldnt be even shocked if they gonna find her hanging from one of these

86373eb906383224a3bb95c5f78059a8.jpg

talkin bout she did it to herself before they got any info. its marshmellow bruh.

Epstein still being alive is probably the only conspiracy theory i kinda sorta believe.

I am of the belief that the FBI knows everything already.

They just have to put on a performance for the General Public.

It is just one big open secret. I just wonder how "They" will play it. I am sure someone has to take the bullet but it will continue. I mean who is really going to put them in check.
The FBI dropped their case on Epstein in 2008 for no reason. The feds were well aware but he was somehow able to make it all go away and instead took a weak state charge.

If the Clintons were these mass murderers like these tin-foil people portray them to be, why not just have Trump offed like Luca Brasi in The Godfather?

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Nobody in this thread answered my question because it goes against their stupid conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom