Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/...c-making-others-smile/Xn9DqgNZ544V3qx0dSbWpJ/

D_PRRR5U0AEgK1n

Different rules for people smh

Not surprising - there are billions and heads of very powerful tech corporations that never graduated from college. If you can hustle your way into an industry and you have the skills to add value then who cares if you have a degree at that point.

This thread is crazy though, I'm going to need to spend some time catching up on all of the craziness happening adjacent to this case.

Reactions: wr
The only reason politicians hung around this dude was to spy on him. Smh@that pic with him and trump and jessica simpson detailing being molested by a "mysterious family friend" in her new book

Yup. This guy went from nothing, no credentials at all, working as a math teacher to some high flying financier with connections to the most elite people in the world, living in the most expensive house in Manhattan, private planes, private island... I don’t buy it. Highly likely he was planted to get information, we just will never know for who.
He worked as a senior advisor for Israeli military for 10 years in the 70s. Which could explain the Saudi passport,as he may have still been spying for Israel.Listen to Podcast episode 43 at uniquelyidentical.com 2 jewish guys give a little too much info on JE over the course of an hour and a half...

How connected was this guy and what other Maniacal Scenarios does he tie into?

They say PIZZAGate was debunked and "nobody is selling Sex out of a Pizza Pong house".
They say "those people run our Country, they wouldn't do that."
They say Sex Trafficking only happens in the MOVIES and "nobody is harvesting kids for Adrenochrome or any other Reason".
They say anybody pushing inforamtion that any of those things are frequent or recent occurrences, should hush.
I want to know how Big of a Poision Pimp this guy Epstein was, who his Friends were and see if I can learn something......
This 4part Series should say something right?........

One piece of the PUZZLE

Good Look.

PRIME PRIME

2 similar threads, so i'll ask twice:
What do you think will become of this situational or somewhat of unveiling?

Human trafficking at time was normalized, but now it's a huge dark secret that many fail to acknowledge it's existence.

2 similar threads, so i'll ask twice:
What do you think will become of this situational or somewhat of unveiling?

Human trafficking at time was normalized, but now it's a huge dark secret that many fail to acknowledge it's existence.
So you’re ok with it?

Back
Top Bottom