Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

I better see every body rolling to court like this at the preliminary hearing:
giphy (18).gif

What’s stopping Trump from interfering with this trial like he did when his accountant got arrested, or when they try make his taxes public?

Crazy what they say u can’t do in the legal system
Doesn’t appear that those rules apply to white folks

Broeksmit, Gambino, Bowers - Suicide - Deutsche Bank

Justice Kennedy, Brett Kavanaugh - Justin Kennedy - Deutsche Bank

Acosta, Barr, Starr, Dershowitz, Kirkland & Ellis - Ghislane, Epstein - Deutsche Bank

That’s just the surface. 3 threads to pull on. Intersection between courts, financial institutions, family, and politics.

It’s all there.

Finally watching filthy rich. It’s like Epstein and his boys was conducting a live study. Someone had to be the fall guy. All the women interviewed want you to believe he was propositioning them for sex but all of them was given a choice like a questionaire.. It’s like you have to suspend belief like everyone involved was too naive to know what was going on.

The whole innocent little virgin angle was very insulting.. like these girls aren’t 10 year olds. The whole setup was very brazen.. down to judging the women reaction based on their attractiveness.. Like average looking to borderline unattractive women will not respond well to complements based on ___ socio economic background..

Finally watching filthy rich. It’s like Epstein and his boys was conducting a live study. Someone had to be the fall guy. All the women interviewed want you to believe he was propositioning them for sex but all of them was given a choice like a questionaire.. It’s like you have to suspend belief like everyone involved was too naive to know what was going on.

The whole innocent little virgin angle was very insulting.. like these girls aren’t 10 year olds. The whole setup was very brazen.. down to judging the women reaction based on their attractiveness.. Like average looking to borderline unattractive women will not respond well to complements based on ___ socio economic background..
Real talk
I don’t understand **** ur tryna say
Stay blessed though

Real talk
I don’t understand **** ur tryna say
Stay blessed though

You’re not supposed too. Stock PC response “Jeff Epstein was a despicable human being that exploited the naivety of underage women” while doing so asked the same series of questions over and over again.

fac3 tak30v312 fac3 tak30v312

Time and place Sir.
I’ll cut to the point and assume your angst is directed towards the fact we live in a society where by and large women aren’t held accountable for their actions. I agree. This isn’t the dude to make that point with. Hot girl Bummer with 9 toes down would have probably been a better option. The reality of this situation is his name Is being brought up in circles where the girls ”are innocent little virgin ....10 year olds.”

I’m actually not filled with angst or anything.. What I am is surprised like completely shocked when I listen to what the women are saying Epstein actually did.. But I’m also only two episodes in

So those girls weren't underage and being sex trafficked against their will?

Who has bigger motivation to kill Epstein?

The Queen or Trump?

Obama or The Clinton’s maybe?

F187186E-B8C6-4FFD-9E6D-C0A19414AAA6.jpeg

Does the documentary cover his flight log? Not sure how much detail it’s going to give since the case is still ongoing so I haven’t bothered watching. I’m a firm believer in the pedo/elite/pizza story, though...

Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Kevin Spacey
Bill Clinton
Donald Trump
Charlie Sheen

🤔

Back
Top Bottom